Annak örömére, hogy holnap lesz 4 éves a blogom, szeretnék egyvalakit megajándékozni. Bárcsak minden olvasómnak tudnék adni, de képtelenség lenne :) Szóval, marad az egy nyertes verzió.
Az ajándék egyelőre maradjon titok, részben, mert nincs még kész, részben, mert maga a minta egy "verseny" nevezettje, és még nem szabad mutogatni.
Így egyelőre csak egy titokzatos képet mutatok :)
Semmit nem kell érte tenni, ha a rendszeres olvasóm vagy, bekerül a neved a kalpba. Egy hónap múlva fogok csak sorsolni, és természetesen akkor publikálom a "valamit", ami készül belőle. Szerintem klassz lesz :)
Tomorrow I will celebrate my 4th blogoversary, so I will draw a winner. Unfortunately I can have only one winner.
The prize is secretly now, it is a part of a contest and I need to finish it...
I can show you only an "edited" picture, but later of course I will show you it 'real'. After the contest ends, a month later I will draw a winner.
You don't need to do anything, if you are my follower, you are entered.
I know how will I finish and I think this will be super :)
I will do my best I promise.
Többen kérdeztétek tőlem emailben, hogy mely saját színekkel fogom hímezni a Jardin Privé SAL-t. Nos, a következőkre gondoltam...
More of you were asking me in emails which colors of mine will I stitch the Jardin Privé SAL. Well... I thought about these...
Világosabb kék / lighter blue: Sea Breeze
Sötétebb kék / dark blue: Old Jeans
Világosabb rózsaszín / lighter pink: ? Rose Tea maybe?
Sötétebb rózsaszín / darker pink? ? Old Berry?
Legsötétebb rózsaszín / darkest pink: ?
This is the border of th design, I will not use Old Berry for border.
Zöld / green: Moss or Monster green, I haven't decided.
Barna / brown: Grizzly
Lehet, hogy addig még festek egy Old Berry világos verziót, ha mégsem, akkor valószínűleg másfajta fonalat választok, ami színbe passzol.
I may will dye a light version of Old Berry, or choose another type of thread.
Take care and keep stitchin' :)
Nina
Nina



80 comments:
Happy anniversary, Nina! Good luck to your blog :-)
Thanks for your threads conversion, I'm thinking about this SAL too :-)
Joyeux anniversaire à ton blog que je suis à chaque nouvel article avec émerveillement!
Boldog blogszülinapot kívánok! <3
Happy blog anniversary Nina. I hope you blog many years to come !!
Have a wonderful day.
Boldog születésnapot és még sok-sok blogos évet!
Happy Blogoversary Nina - I'm sure you will have many successful years ahead of you. Your blog is lovely & your work is stunning - Congratulations !!!
Happy blogoversary! Your heart in the header is really lovely. Thanks for all the inspiration . . .
Regards, Sue
Izgalmas bejegyzés! :D Még sok-sok évet a blognak, már ha te is akarod! :D
It's so nice from you!!Thanksalot.Kisses.Couson
Happy blogoversary Nina!!!!
Kisses from Barcelona
Happy anniversaty Nina!
Tanks for the inspiration .... your creations are very beautifull.
kisses Chiara
Congradulations!Happy anniversary!!!
Happy Blogoversary, dear Nina!! An thank you for all this wonderful posts, photos, stitchings .....
Know what? Today's my blogoversary (the resent post will follow this evening)!
I am very much looking forward to many years following your wonderful blog!
And:
Because of your last post, I joined the SAL "Sampler au Bouquet" too! So nice to read, which colours you will use!
Hugs
Hilda
Happy anniversary, Nina! Happy anniversary, Nina!
Happy Blogoversary Nina!!! Thanks for all the inspiration. Kisses from Granada, Spain
Happy Anniversary Blog !!!!!!
Thanks to the draw and good luck to everyone ^__*
Happy blogaversary, Nina!
Ooooh how exciting. Happy blogoversary. xx
Поздравляю!
Nagyon boldog blogszülinapot!!! :)
Happy Anniversary Nina!!!! Four years... you are a young girl!!!!
I always want participate in your drawings!!!!!! This time, too
Friednly hugs
Wow! It's so interesting:)
Happy Blogoversary! I love that SAL piece. I have been trying to refrain from buying anything new but I might have to have this one.
Tyúha, 4 év nagy idő! Blogolásban különösen + ilyen színvonalon... remélem, még soká gyönyörködhetünk benne :)
Happy Blogoversary, Nina!
Nadin :)
Happy anniversary Ninablog!!!! Enza xxx
Felicidades Nina!!! Congratulations Nina!!!
Isten éltessen még sokáig! Ennyi mindenkit felcsigázni..... na majd számoljuk hányat kell még aludni! :)
Congatulations nina¡¡¡¡¡
Nina... Happy Anniversary! Your blog and your stitching are absolutely beautiful eye candy!
Happy blogiversary Nina!
Happy blogaversary, Nina!
Boldog blogszülinapot kívánok, és még sok-sok szépséges munkát és bejegyzést !
Boldog blogszülinapot tőlem is!
Happy Anniversary Blog !!!!!!
Thanks to the draw and good luck to everyone!!
Happy anniversary, Nina!!! :)
joyeux anniversaire à ton joli blog Nina j'espere qu'il y aura encore plein d'autres bougies
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
Is fantastic Nina! congratulations for this 4 years! Of course I'd like to participate in the draw!
Thank you very much!
Happy blog anniversary :)))
baci Maria
Happy anniversary!! Your stitching and dyeing are so beautiful, I love seeing your pictures. I hope you'll be blogging for a very long time:)
Thanks for the contest!
(((HUGS)))
Violet
Happy 4th Blogoversary!
Love your threads and fabrics. Enjoy your blog and beautiful stitching!
keep stitching!
Congratulations! All the best...Ana
Wow! 4 years! I'm absolutely in love with your blog, happy blogoversary, Nina! :)
Happy blogaversary~~~~
Happy blogoversary, Nina!
Happy blogoversary Nina!!!!
I love your works
Hugs
Milyen ötleteset találtál ki megint nekünk...reméljük, még sok-sok ilyen évfordulód lesz itt! 4 évet megtölteni szebbnél szebb hímzésekkel...! !! Köszönjük!
Thanks for your kind comments, they made my day :)
Köszönöm a kedves szavakat, micsoda öröm ez nekem :))
Oh Nina, I wish your blog a very Happy Anniversary !! I love visiting your blog : it is always a great pleasure for me to discover your wonderful posts.
Have a nice day,
Isa
4 év... aztaaaaaaaaaaaaa... kívánok még nagyon sokat, s ezúttal jelentkezem... a sokadiknak... Boldog blogszülinapot!
Feliz Aniversário!! e que nesse novo ano tenha muitas inspirações!!
Tu blog es precioso y tus trabajos una maravilla, me gusta mucho verlo.
Congratulations Nina!!!! With all my heart!
Have a very nice and magical weekend!!!!
Happy Anniversary
Happy blog anniversary - I found your blog by accident and follow now as I love the stitching you do - simply divine.
Happy anniversary, dear Nina!! Wishing you inspiration for many more years of beautiful stitching, finishing and a successful business!
Hugs,
Michelle
Congratulations with the blogoversary! IT's always a pleasure to visit your blog and be inspired by the things you make
Boldog blogszülinapot!!!
A nyeremény titokzatos, és izgalmas.
Tetszik.
S szinte hihetetlen, hogy 4 éve blogolsz.
Boldog blogszülinapot!
Happy blogoversary :)
Gratulálok az évfordulód alkalmából!
Goncratulations Nina!
Johanna from Finland
I don't know if I'm the only one, but your new letters are hard to read.
Boldog blogszülinapot!
Remélem, még nyugdíjas koromban is olvasgathatom, nézegethetem a bejegyzéseidet !!!
(oké, még csak 35 vagyok, de már alig várom) :)))
Üdv
Isten éltesse a blogodat! 4év! nem semmi, Balázsom csak egy pici idősebb:o)
szeretnék részt venni a játékban, izgalmas hogy ilyen titok övezi az ajándékot;o) köszi a lehetőséget, puszi, Timi
Boldog blogszülinapot kívánok!
Gratulálok az évforduló alkalmából! :)
Boldog blogszülinapot, és még sok -sok bejegyzést kívánok!:)))
Nina,
Happy Bloggiversary! Love your blog and all the eye candy you continuousy provide. Thank you for sharing your creations. I hope you'll have many more blogging years!
Jane
Happy anniversary dear Nina, your blog is so nice, and let us enyoed in the post in yreaes comming. Loredana
Congratulations on your anniversary with the blog!
It is so wonderful always come to see all your work!
Greetings. Adelina.
Boldog blogszülinapot és további szép alkotásokat kívánok! :)
Fenice évfordulóján a blog. Én gyakran látogatnak. Szeretnék részt venni a sorsoláson. Köszönöm. Üdvözlet.
Congratulations on the anniversary of your blog. I visit often. I would like to participate in the lottery. Thanks. Saludos.Perdón for translating the previous comment.
Happy Blogoversary! I love reading your blog and I love your new lettering! Very unique!
Love your pics + your blog. Happy anniversary by the way. I'm a new follower, hope you're gonna follow back. All the best, talk soon
www.rivierabrides.com
Happy anniversary.
Get lots of inspiration and ideas
from your blog. So glad I am also in your list of drawing.
Keep my fingers crossed.
Happy Anniversary Nina!! Your blog is amazing and your threads, linens and stitching is divine!
Happy anniversary.
Io adoro i tuoi colori e i tuoi lavori, è sempre una gioia guardare le tue novità.
Un abbraccio, Gìo.
I adore your colors and your jobs, it is always a joy to look at your novelties.
An embrace, Gìo.
Post a Comment