February 18, 2011

Linens


vintage linens_by Nina_2010oct_625
The photo is old, just didn't find better :)


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

19 comments:

Margott said...

Your hand-dyied lines are amazing: those colors and "schabby - toned" - just beutifull!!
I can only in beige niuanse dyien.....
Have a very, very inspiring weekend with many "nice to heart" surprises!!!!!!

P.S. Thank You very much for Your kindly comment, Nina.. You must know, that YOU ARE MY CROSS-STITCH EMBRODERIRY MASTER NUMBER 1

Margott said...

I`ve made mistake : beautyfull! not: beautifull ;-)))

Ricamo a Doppio Filo said...

Lovely!!!

Isabelle said...

Nina, tu hand-dyed linen cuts look gorgeous : I love your colors :-)

Raquel Blasco said...

Beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful!!!!

Do you hand-dyied only lines?

Hugs

Betti said...

Ajjaj, nagy lesz holnap a tülekedés!:))) Azért próbálkozom majd, legutóbb is lemaradtam a szépségeidről...stopper beállítva holnap 10-re!
(Csak 40 countos lenek lesznek egyébként?)

Megan Chamberlain said...

Love the colours that you do and also the lovely threads that you do. Would really like to get some linen but will have to wait until I have some money.

Graciela said...

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats

Barbi said...

Én bőszen jelentkezem a gép előtt! :D

Lee Albrecht said...

Nina
visite meu blog!! voce terá uma surpresa... espero agradável!!!
http://leealbrecht.blogspot.com/2011/02/introducao-ao-stumpwork.html

szaberka said...

Már szinte hallom a dobpergést! A blogodon akkor is jó nézelődni, ha nem a vásznaidra vagy egyéb "festményeidre" pályázik az ember:

unikat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina said...

Hát... nem akarok károgni, de akikkel ma találkoztam, már kifosztottak, így alig lesz megint valami publikálva. Sajnálom, soha nem merek sokat venni és festeni, de úgy látszik, merhetnék :)

I don't want to make you unhappy ladies, but some friends I have met today bought very lot :D It seems I never can have lot enough to dye... :D

Carin said...

Again beautiful linnens Nina.

Violet said...

Beautiful work!! Your colors never disappoint:) I guess I'll have to catch you with the next batch, LOL:))

(((HUGS)))
Violet

milabydgoszcz said...

HAY!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
PLEASE PATTERN !
PAY PAL MILA

Varga Györgyi said...

Gyönyörűek az általad festett vásznak! Lehet belőlük rendelni is?
Bárcsak lehetne!?

wot said...

Nagyon szépek, egy rózsaszínűt be kell szereznem!

Silke Scheller said...

Very nice colors! I just start with dying, so I hope I`ll get similar results!
Greetings, Silke

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online