March 17, 2011

Tulipán készen

Annyira tetszenek a színei, nem bírok betelni velük! Sajnos hiba is van benne, de nem mondom meg, hol :) Engem nem zavar, korrigáltam. Így marad.
Választottam rá keretet, egyszerű, sima, sötét, remélem szép lesz. Majd mutatom keretben is. Lehet, hogy egy picit variálok vele :)

I adore these colors so much, can't stop seeing this piece :)
I have made a mistake in ti but I have tried to correct, will not tell you where it is :) I don't care about this tiny mistake. Today I've chosen a frame for this Tulip, nothing special just a dark one, I hope it will be great. Show later.

Babi Kincsei_Tulipan_by Nina_finished1_2011March
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by me, color 'Freezing Chocolat'
Nina's Threads (Bark, Grizzly, Nutmeg, Rose Tea, Amethyst),
Needle Necessities 168, DMC B5200 and one color is from Bucilla
 Babi Kincsei_Tulipan_by Nina_finished2_2011March

Azt hiszem, a farkasfogat fogom a keret széléhez tenni rá... vagy jobb a csipke? A farkasfognak erősebb a színe, passzol a Rose Tea fonalamhoz... :)

I think I will use the ric-rac when I will frame it, will put it between the fabric and the frame. Or will the lace better? This ric-rac is close to my thread Rose Tea... hm?

Babi Kincsei_Tulipan_by Nina_finished3_2011March
Babi Kincsei_Tulipan_by Nina_finished4_2011March
Babi Kincsei_Tulipan_by Nina_finished5_2011March

Ezt a mintát egy népdal ihlette, ahogy olvasom Barbinál, mégpedig ez.

This design was inspired by a Hungarian folk song.


Barbikám, köszönöm a szépséges mintád, öröm volt kihímezni! Sok ilyen szépet kívánok még a jövőre nézve :)


Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina

37 comments:

Noëlle said...

Je ne sais pas où est l'erreur mais c'est splendide!
Bises

Barbi said...

Ó, de szép lett! Az enyém is kész, de itt egész nap sötét volt.
Nekem a csipkével tetszik! :D
Köszönöm, hogy kihímezted!

Márti said...

Nálam is a csipke a nyerő!!! Olyan nagyon szép lett, gyönyörű! Kíváncsian várom keretezve! :)

Isabelle said...

I love your color choice and this stitching is lovely as always : I can't wait to see it framed :-))

manuricama.blogspot.com said...

BELLISSIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Szilvi said...

Gyönyörű lett mint mindig, és szerintem is jobb a csipke innen nézve.

Jutka said...

Gyönyörűséges!
Mind a kettőt rakd rá:)))

N. Adri said...

Nagyon szép lett és persze Barbi is szépen megtervezte. Csipkével és farkasfoggal is szép, bár nekem a csipke úgy tűnik, kicsit beleolvad a háttérbe

Vaida said...

What a wonderful design and gorgeous colours! congratulation on a wonderful finish

franca said...

Che bello! Sei bravissima!
Franca

Elena freeze-tear said...

Fine work. The combination of a band and laces seems to me it is better. Laces are given by romanticists to an embroidery.... And a refinement band.
Elena

Zlata said...

So gently and delicate!
Very pleasant color!!!
Bravo!!!

Melinda said...

Olyan szép lett Nina!!Nagyon eltalátad a színeket,Barbi pedig a mintát!:)
Nekem is a farkasfoggal tetszik jobban!:)

unikat said...

Hű, de szép lett!
Nagyon szép ajándék lesz belőle.

mariah said...

Nagyon szép lett ! A színek gyönyörűek, és persze a minta is szépséges ! :)

PuntiniPuntini said...

I love it and I hope to receive it soon ^__^
Paola.

Ranae said...

Beautiful design, love the colours

Lizzy Pizzy said...

Beautiful work as always Nina. I love the lace, but I think the darker colour of the rik-rak makes the colours in the design 'pop' or stand out better.
BTW, I love your little heart fob too - is the design for sale?
Liz (AUS)

IrLik said...

Very nice! And the design, thread and lace!

Clinique-Bogi said...

Meseszép!
Alig várom, hogy kézhez kapjam Barbitól én is.
Hogy csipke vagy farkasfog? Nekem mindkettő tetszik. :-)

Nina said...

Thank you Ladies :)
LIZZIE: The heart is Petit Coeur III. by Atalie, you can read about that here: http://xszemkozt.blogspot.com/2010/04/petit-coeur-lilac-version.html
Can be purchased from the designer, not from me :) Sorry.

Köszönöm szépen mindenkinek :)

Betti said...

Csodás!!! Én a farkasfogra szavazok...:) Éljenek a hazai tervezők és fonal-gyártók!:)))

COUSON said...

Hi Nina & thanks for the threads,they are so beautifull!Your stitching too.Love.Couson

aniko66 said...

Nagyon szép lett, melengető, barátságos színei vannak. A farkasfoggal a népies hangulatot, a csipkével a romantikát erősítenéd! Lehet, hogy keret fogja magához választani egy egyiket? :)

Carin said...

That is beautiful Nina. I think the ricrac looks very nice with the design. Can't wait to see it framed !

Anonymous said...

Sublime ce modèle les couleurs aussi et ta dentelle est parfaite
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Carol R said...

Very pretty - love the soft colours! Both the ric-rac and the lace look good.

Válóczi Anikó said...

Szia Nina!
Ez meseszép lett! Nagyon tetszik a színharmónia, a minta, ahogy tálalos az egészet, nagyon szimpatikus!
További szép munkákat!

cerato said...

Wonderful!!!
Hugs

Patty C. said...

Beautiful Nina -
I think i am partial to the ric rac
Charmingly soft & elegant color :)

SnOOp said...

beautiful stitching and can I add those scissors are to DIE for

dviki said...

Nina, ez annyira csodás! :-)
A csipke is szépséges, de nekem a farkasfog jobban illik hozzá...mert sötétebb és kiemeli, ad egy kis keretet neki. ;-)

Margott said...

You know, Nina that I LOVE ALL YOUR WORKS!!!!!!!!!
I would like only to seeit framed...:-)
Have a very special sunday!!!!

Carol Anna said...

Szépségesen gyönyörű!
Nagyon tetszik, mesés!
Nekem a farkasfoggal tetszik jobban, de lehet, hogy csak a színe miatt.

Cristina said...

I love it! The design, the colours.. it's very special!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your work and for the photos of the lovely book. What a delight to see! As always, your work and choices are perfect. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your work and for the photos of the lovely book. What a delight to see! As always, your work and choices are perfect. Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online