April 3, 2011

Frameworks, TUSAL...

Szép lassan pótolom a 2 éve várakozó kész képek keretezését, néha több, néha kevesebb sikerrel. Mivel én teszem a hímzéseket a kész keretbe, csak magamat szidhatom, ha elbénázom, és most elbénáztam, picit ferdék. Nem mondom, hogy nem zavar, de már nem fogom szétszedni őket.

I have framed another two pieces from early years, and sometimes I do make mistakes like now I did. This pieces looks a little bit oblique but I won't disassemble them.

PrairieMoon_Queen of hearts_framed_by Nina_2011April
The Queen of Hearts  Prairie Moon
32ct dirty natural Belfast linen with recommended GAST and WDW threads
stitched in 2009
*   *   *
Home of a Needlewroker (too!)















15 comments:

Alisa said...

Lovely finishes, Nina! I think they look great! :)

Deb said...

I love your finishes Nina. You did a wonderful job framing. I especially love the Queen of Hearts!

Daffycat said...

What a beautiful photo of your ORT jar!

JillMN said...

Hi Nina! Hope all is well with you. I have to inquire about the heart in your banner at the top of your blog. What pattern is it! It is just so pretty. I have wanted to ask you for some time but keep forgetting.

Theresa said...

Wow~~ Your pieces are beautifully framed!!!!

szaberka said...

Nagyon tetszik a szívkirálynő. Ez egy sorozat része, vagy csak önmagában?

szaberka said...

Ja, és igazából épp csak alig ferde, szerintem nem is zavaró :)

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely frames!!

Barbi said...

Nagyon szép keretek! :D Örülök, hogy tetszik az ajándék, egész jól megmaradt a szöveg! :D

Dovilė said...

lovely framed work:) and Queen of Hearts looks great:)

Kate said...

Great framing - lovely ORT jar too!

Gabriella said...

Nina, sono tutti molto belli!!! J love them, very very much!!!!

Márti said...

Gyönyörűek!!!! :) A szívecske is nagyon tetszetős darab! :)

Cicurka said...

csodaszépek a keretek. Hol szerzed be őket? És a hímzéseken pedig nem is látszik hogy ferde lenne. Csudiszépek.

Nina said...

Cicurka: keretet többnyire keretezőnél :) a megfelelő méretben megcsináltatom vele. Akármerre megyek, ha keretező krül az utamba, bemegyek, szétnézek, és ha kell, később visszatérek. Általában így van mázlim, és néha ebay-en :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online