April 14, 2011

SAL Sampler aux Bouquets 4.

Kicsit több, mint a negyedik rész... :)

A little more progress... :)

JP_SAL_part4_by Nina_2011April
Sampler aux Bouquets
Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina

31 comments:

Noëlle said...

Une merveille!

Nicole said...

Bellissimo!
Nicole

Sally said...

Absolutely beautiful:)

CyberJulka said...

Wonderful!

Cyber Julka
http://cyberjulka.blogspot.com

Parsley said...

LOVELY! I may have to stitch this someday! Love pinks and the scissors...oh my...perfect for the pinks in the project. ;-)

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful!

Márti said...

Gyönyörű!!! :)

Unknown said...

This is looking very GOOD, the colors are great together.

Hugs Yvon.

Ranae said...

Looking beautiful and since I just started this one, you have inspired me greatly

Kate said...

Your progress is gorgeous

Patty C. said...

You are right - The pink does look wonderful with your threads - Lovely Progress Nina ;)

COUSON said...

Wonderfull job,I love it!!Bizz.Couson

Atelier Caseiro said...

The embroidery is so delicate! And this heart of scissors? =O Fantastic!

Carolyn NC said...

I love this!

Carin said...

Beautiful Nina !

Tricotine85 said...

So beautiful!!!!!!

Carol R said...

So beautiful Nina - the colours are amazing!

Merline said...

Superbe version ! J'adore !

Froso M. said...

That looks so great!

xoxo,
Froso from Style Nirvana.

Unknown said...

Beautiful needlework!
Have a sweet day!

Carmen said...

beautiful work!

Vaida said...

Amazing. Just out of words...

cerato said...

Lovely!!
Hugs

Terri said...

Beautiful! Your stitching is awesome!

Maria said...

Beautiful! The colours of the threads are so lovely! I'm stitching Sampler aux Bouguets II, I like it very much.

Calor de Hogar Tejidos said...

hermoso!!!!! me encanta.
ISa

Ágota said...

Kedves Nina,

kezdő keresztszemesként olvasgatom az oldaladat, meseszép minden rajta, gratulálok hozzá szeretettel :)

Egy kérdésem van csak (ne nevess ki :)): vettem sima hímzőcérnát rövidáruboltban és nagyon vastagok lettek a keresztek, láttam, hogy a te cérnáid is elég vastagok. Szét kell szedni őket? Előre is köszönöm a választ!

Ágota

Nina said...

Ágota: hímzőfonal :) cárna az, amivel a varrónő varr :) Ezek általában 6 szálas osztott hímzők, azaz természetese szét kell szedni, 1 vagy 2 szálra, anyagmérettől (count) függ.

Ágota said...

Kedves Nina, köszönöm szépen a választ. Ez lehetett a probléma. Amit én vettem az vastag volt és nem lehetett szétválasztani, mert filces lett és szakadozott. Bizonyára cérna volt a vastagabb fajtából. Azért kérdeztem, mert csodásak a fonalaid és vásárlás előtt biztos akartam benne lenni, hogy tudok majd velük keresztszemeset hímezgetni :)
További jó öltögetést kívánok!

Nina said...

Ágota, kérlek inkább mélben taglaljuk ezt tovább :) a mélcímem publikus... írj nekem!
Ui: szerintem neked perlét adtak a boltban, ami nem keresztszemeszére termett...

Cristina said...

I know I repeat myself but I really love this design!! The colours, including pink, are fabulous :D
Hugs!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online