Valamiért annyira belejöttem, hogy egész hétvégén csak varrni akartam.
Kézzel, szigorúan... Egyszer majd géppel is biztos, de nem most :)
Icipici hímzés is van benne, némelyik tényleg apró. Szó szerint.
I loved making hearts so I have spent my weekend making more. Again. Hearts. 100% hand sewn. With small stitching. I mean small... sometimes :)
Letters
stitched over 1, filled with lavender and fliese
Crown freebie
AVAS Soie d'Alger silk thread 3446, 32ct antique white Permin linen
stitched over 1, filled with lavender and fliese
stitched over 1, filled with lavender and fliese
Gloriana 'Fallen Leaves' silk thread, 40ct Newcastle linen, dyed by me
ric-rac dyed by me
Music hearts :) Zeneszívek :)
És egy eper :) And a strawberry :)
My heart is true Nikyscreations from booklet
My heart is true by Blackbird Designs
HDF silk thread, 32ct Murano by Zweigart, hand dyed by me
Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina


33 comments:
nagyon szép az összes, egyik szebb mint a másik!
Tényleg belejöttél, de nem baj, mert Gyönyörűek, egytől - egyig, kettőig, háromig ... mindahány !
És kézzel varrtad össze?
Ehhez igazi kitartás kellett :)
Köszönöm!
Kézzel, persze, ettől lesz KÉZImunka.... :) Elég pepecs.... de szerintem szépek, remélem, gazdára találnak, finom illatosak :)
Gyönyörűek!! Alkoss még sok ilyen szépséget. :)
Ils sont tous très beaux mais je craque sur le bonheur
Sok szépséges KÉZImunka :) kezed hogy bírta ?
Beautiful!! All hearts are beautiful!
Franca
Csodaszépek! Mindegyik!
These are sooooo beautiful~~~~~ I love your hearts!!!
De jó nézegetni ezeket a szépségeket, a csúcsfotóidon.
Az új fehér betétes-charmos-szürke rózsás nálam a nyerő. Csudaszépek!
Hűha, ez aztán a szuper hétvégi termés!!! És kézzel ilyen precízen megvarrni! Nem is tudom, melyik a kedvencem...na meg ezek a nyomdák!!!:)
All of your hearts are just lovely.
I love all of your hearts! Where did you find the cool fabric? Thank you for sharing! Carol
Nina, it's amazing!!!! Beautiful hearts
Újra meg kellett csodálgatnom őket. :-)
Csodálatosak! :)
Egyik szebb,mint a másik!!!
Kérünk mééég,olyan jó gyönyörködni a képeidben!:DD
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡PRECIOSOS!!!!!!!!
wow, ma che splendore di cuori, sono perfetti! Bravissima
Manuela
Hihetetlen hangulatuk van, nemcsak a munkáknak, a fotóknak is.
Bellissimi!!!!
Wonderful!!!
They are all gorgeous! My favourite is the one with the sewing machine charm.
They all are beautiful !!
The hearts are beautiful.
Nina, your hearts are so beautiful!! Very nice conbinations of colors and fabrics!
I love to make hearts too ;))
Music hearts are REALLY beautiful..! I like all, but they have stolen my ...heart...! ^__^
Paola.
Dear Nina, I can´t find a words, to describe, how beautiful THINGS You have MADE WITH LOVE, WITH PASSION, IMAGINATION, "Art- Sensibility etc. They are just magnifique! - like French say:-)
Hve a special week, Dear Nina!
You´re the Number One!
How I love your beautifull hearts!!I enjoy your blog every time!Kisses.Couson
tout tes petits coeurs sont magnifiques Nina
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
Todos los corazones te quedaron muy lindos. Un abrazo.
Meseszépek!!!!!
Sokszor olyan megnyugtató kézzel varrni!
What a great collection of hearts! Love every single one of them!
Dear Nina, you are just like the superstars: you reinvent and surprise us with new things all the time. It is a pleasure visiting you :-)
Love,
Marta xxx
Post a Comment