August 6, 2011

Histoire d'amour


Histoire dAmour_by Nina_2011aug5

MarieSuarez_Histoire_dAmour_by Nina_2011_08_05

MarieSuarez_Histoire_dAmour_2_by Nina_2011_08_05
Histoire d'amour

42 comments:

Unknown said...

A kommentálás az olvasók dolga ;))))) Gratulálok itt is!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Just gorgeous. Love the stitching but also the colors. Congrats on that beautiful finish Nina.

Barbara said...

Oh Nina....you are such an enabler!! :o) I have got to get this pattern..it is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing....I think.
Blessings, Barbara

Unknown said...

You don't need to say anything, it's beautiful.

Hugs Yvon.

Unknown said...

Nina, it's fascinating! Love it :)

Violet said...

I LOVE it!! Beautiful finish for a beautiful occasion:))

Congratulations!
(((HUGS)))
Violet

Unknown said...

Ah, absolutely beautiful!

Michelle S. said...

Stunning! You could not stitch something more "Nina" for your special day!

((((Hugs))))
Michelle

Wendy said...

You're right, it needs no words. It's absolutely beautiful.

Ányi said...

Szép lett nagyon és hát emlékezetes :) Sok boldogságot nektek!

Betti said...

Csodálatosna stílusos vagy, mint mindig!!!:)))

Márti said...

Gyönyörű... :)))))
Sok Boldogságot!!!!!

enza said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh very very very good!!!! Enza xxx

annaitto said...

Itt is nagyon sok boldogságot kívánok!!!!

Milita said...

Hola, precioso. Besiñs Milita.

valerie said...

Beautiful finish! Congrats!

Babs said...

Breathtakingly beautiful. This is the most beautiful wedding sampler I have ever seen.

IrLik said...

Very romantic sampler! Beautiful!

Melinda said...

Gyönyörűűű lett Nina!! Gratulálok itt is!!:)

Csandi said...

Gratulálok!:))))

Carin said...

Uhhh did you got married ????? Because I see two rings lying there.
I LOVE that sampler you made !!

carmen said...

fantástico y original....

Nathalie - Jardin Privé said...

Congratulations !!!!!
I wish you a long and beautiful life together :-)

Tatkis said...

Absolutely adorable sampler!
I love Marie Suarez patterns since I first saw them at exhibition in Paris - they are always wonderful!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

cuori e perline said...

It's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annamaria

unikat said...

Csodás hímzés!Nagyszerű választás ez a szépséges minta.
Nagyon sok boldogságot kívánok nektek!

Northwoods stitching said...

What a beautiful piece!! Take Care Nina.

Edelweiss said...

Csodálatos lett! Nagyon sok bolldogságot! :)

Edelweiss said...

Csodálatos lett! NAgyon sok boldogságot! :)

Dovilė said...

wonderful:)

Margott said...

Beautiful, very delicate....Those colours...Gorgeous!
Have a very special week, Dear Nina!!!!!

Emese said...

Csodaszép !!! Gratulálok és sok boldogságot kívánok nektek !!!!

blackinette said...

Vraiment merveilleux.
C'est le 1er commentaire, mais je viens te voir depuis des lustres... J'adore ta douceur dans tes posts, la finesse de tes réalisations, et le choix de tes broderies. Félicitations. Bisous

cerato said...

Precioso Nina.
Besos

Vaida said...

First of all - congratulations, dear Nina! It's really a great sampler for such a great day!

Carol Anna said...

Szívből gratulálok nektek!
Sok boldogságot!
S hát nem utolsó sorban, de annyira csodás ez a kép! :)

**Carol** said...

Ciao Nina!
Complimenti per il tuo blog: è bellissimo così come i tuoi lavori!
Anch'io adoro il punto croce e ricamo soprattutto le Fate...
Un caro saluto dall'Italia!
Carol

aniko66 said...

Szépséges és boldogságos is! Én nem bántam volna egy kis kommentet is! :)))

SaraCreations said...

This is so beautiful, so delicate!

Kicsiny Györgyi said...

Gratulálok és sok boldogságot kívánok nektek! A kép is gyönyörű, no meg ti is biztosan nagyon szépek voltatok!

Cristina said...

Wonderful work!!! I really really love it!!!!
Hugs!

Tiziana said...

Nina, congratulations for everything! The stitch is superb!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online