September 14, 2011

Newbies

Újdonságok. Nektek, nekem :)

Nektek...

Newbies. For you, for me :)

For you...

laces_ricracs_2011Sept_by Nina


Nekem...

For me...

stash_2011Sept_BBD_scissors_by Nina
by Blackbird Designs


stash_2011Sept_frames_by Nina
from ebay


All Shawl_crochet_by Nina_2011Sept
Growing slowlyyyyyyyyy...........


Take care,

Nina

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jaj, mindegyik nagyon.... :))))

unikat said...

Hú, de nagyon szép mind. De jó lehet ennyi szépséget birtokolni.
Remélem marad azért "raktáron" is, hogy ha majd kell...

Michelle S. said...

Sweet colours! I got the Blackbird Design book from my LNS and I love it!
Sending you an email for ric-racs and laces...:)

Hugs,
Michelle

Reyes ♥El telar de mi abuela♥ said...

It's wonderful.
Greetings from Tenerife.

Carin said...

What a beautiful lace and ricrac you made !!
Are there many beautiful projects in the book of blackbird designs?

Lizzy Pizzy said...

LUCKY YOU to find those gorgeous hanging hearts frames. I look forward to seeing what you choose to use them for.
Your blog header has changed since my last visit too - beautiful as always Nina
Liz x

Kathy Ellen said...

Wonderful new blog header, NINA. As always you are so creative in so many unique ways. Lovely ric-rac and laces, and I love your sweet little heart frames too.

Monica said...

Hola!!!! Te Felicito por tan Bello Blog, tienes un Premio en el Mio, Te espero...♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online