October 27, 2011

TUSAL and stash and some brooches for sale *edited*

Először is, ma van a tizedik újhold ebben az évben. Tehát ma fotóztam a fonalkukámat :) Íme...

Today is the 10th new moon in this year, so here is my ORT jar... with some yarn ORTs :)
TUSAL_2011October_by Nina

Igen, csináltam pár tökös gombostűt, mert miért ne. Évek óta érdekel a fimo, mint alapanyag, de egyszerűen nincs 10 pár kezem, bármennyire is jó lenne. Bár inkább 2 klónt kérnék :D Ja, és néhány fimo-címke is készült, nem is tudom, minek nevezzem ezeket... Jó móka, de időigényes...

Yes I've made some pumpkin pins, I like using polymer clay and I'm interested in this technics but don't have 10 pairs of hands... Also made some fimo-tags, or what are these small... things.
fimo works_by Nina_2011Oct

Ha már kraftolok, néha, ha még látok este a fáradtságtól, horgolgatok ezt-azt. Bár a sála(i)m haladna ilyen jól... :) Majdnem kész ez a kitűző...

If I find time (and my eyes are not too tired in the evenings), mood to do something before go sleep, I choose crochet. This is my last crocheted flower brooch - almost finished... :)
crocheted flower brooch_by Nina_2011Oct
Fonal/yarn: GGH Suri alpaka


A korábban mutatott fonalas-szaténos kitűzők időközben gyarapodtak és fogyatkoztak, ez a négy van már csak, ami még gazdát keres... (itt)

I also have made some brooches like I showed early, they were more but now I only have these 4, for sale. (here)
brooches for sale in my etsy_by Nina


*editing... with the photo of stash :) *

yarn stash_2011Oct_by Nina
Kötőfonalak... jövő héten elkezdem megtanulni, hogyan kell köti :)
A fonalak nagyrészéből több gombóccal van. Az ekrüt festeni akarom. A Silenzio nem ruhadarab lesz. A jobb oldali oszlop mind Barka... Pehely és Vattacukor. Sálak, stólák lesznek. Mellettük balra egy igazi csemege: kasmír-selyem keverék, ennél puhábbat sosem tapintottam még...

Yarns... I want to learn to knit soon... :) I think it's a new passion... yarn are amazing, I missed this feeling: have some new stash what means a lot to me, and I can be happy as a child when I own them. :)


 Take care and keep stitchin'
Nina

13 comments:

AXOUXERE BOLILLOS said...

Los alfileres de calabaza son preciosos!!!!

Erika said...

Menten beájulok..! Ez a fimó címke annyira, de annyira jó ötlet!!
És mindegyik egy gyöngyszem, csodiszépek!!

P.J. said...

You are incredibly talented! Love the tags! How do you find the time to do all of these various projects in so many mediums?

cristall said...

Tan bonito y delicado... felicitaciones.Besos desde España

Carin said...

Those pumpkins pins are fantastic !! Your flowers also nd those tags ... beautiful !!

Villa-loredana said...

Helo dear Nina, let's see your knitting, and compliments for the nice pumpink and other things. Loredana

Claudine said...

Tout est très joli et j'aime beaucoup la broche au crochet. Bisous et bonne soirée

IrLik said...

Nina, it's very beautiful!

Carmen said...

oh,beautiful yarns! i love knitting, and corchet.

unikat said...

Ezek a fimózott pecsételt csodák eszméletlen jók!!!

Mamilou said...

Très joli ce coussinet !!! Bravo Nina !!!
Chantal ou Mamilou

Vaida said...

Love your brooches and fimo tags - look really cute!
oh yarns... they are addictive :)

Suedio said...

Hi Nina

Love your little pumpkin pins. Can you tell me the name of the pattern on your little"needles" pincushion?

Thanks, Sue

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online