November 25, 2011

Needlebook + November ORT report

Felkérésre készítettem ezt a tűkönyvet, nagyon szépre és jóra szerettem volna, remélem, ez sikerült :)
Ismerős lehet, hiszen régen már meghímeztem magamnak...

I have made this needlebook by request, I wanted to make it beautiful and perfect - hope it succeed :) 
You may remember I have made it once for myself...

Tralala_Le Duo Gourmand_1_by Nina_2011Nov
Le Duo Gourmand

30 comments:

Cicurka said...

Hű, nagyon jó lett! Türelmes, precíz munka. Gratula! :) Neked is szép 7végét!

Noëlle said...

C'est une merveille!

Nelli said...

Как элегантно и красиво!

Anna Zont said...

Nina, your needlebook is gentle!!

il mondo di Za said...

è meraviglioso!!!! bravissima!

CyberJulka said...

Your needlebook is amazing!

Theresa said...

This is so beautiful!!!! I think you did a marvelous job!!!!

Daniela said...

I love the needlebook! You did a beautiful job.

Catherine said...

Looks beautiful and perfect to me! Your jar is looking full!

MoonBeam said...

What a pretty needle book, and I love your frosty header pictures.

Bobbi

IrLik said...

This is so beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful needlebook,
greetings Judith

sana said...

So beautiful!!
Great finishing!

Isabelle said...

CE livret à aiguilles est ravissant, Nina :-)
Très bon week-end,
Isabelle

María said...

¡¡Es precioso!!!

Carin said...

That needlebook is very beautiful !!!

Tricia said...

Oh my, this is just beautiful!!! The stitching, the colors, the finished work. Lovely!!!

Michelle S. said...

Perfect! Once again you did an amazing job.

unikat said...

De szép lett, s milyen jó újra ilyen gyönyörűséget látni nálad!

Anonymous said...

merveilleux Nina :)
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

valerie said...

Beautiful needlebook Nina!

COUSON said...

It's awesome!I love it so much!Congratulations!!Love

Anonymous said...

ziet er heel mooi uit, prachtig

cerato said...

Me gustan las fotos de la portada. El acabado del neddlebook es perfecto.
Besos

Hayu Maselli said...

Hello Nina,
Marvelous needlework !
beautiful header pics. compliment!

xoxo
Ayu

Dovilė said...

lovely and fresh needlebook:)

Erika said...

Nagyon szép lett!!
Én is muffinban gondolkodom, majd mutatom..

Vaida said...

Great finishing, as always! Very neat and subtle

Jennifer M. said...

This turned out beautiful. It is beyond perfection.

Wonderful job. :)

Jen

Tatkis said...

Oh my, what a beautiful and elegant strawberry needle book!
Adorable!!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online