December 21, 2011

Everything :)

Nem tudtam megfelelőbb címet írni... 
Végre hímzést mutatok! Egy félkész és egy elkezdett...
I couldn't find a better title... Now I show you embroidery works!
A half-finished and a "just started" one...
 Baked Goods_by Nina_2011Dec
Baked Goods

 L_Atelier_Perdu_Magic_start_by Nina_2011Dec
My christmas Stocking 2012 - The Magic






gifts from Barbi and Erika_Nina_2011Dec

És végre el is készült valami teljesen. Ez egy Cloud kendő, Anyukámnak szánom. A fotóim nem a legjobbak, saját magamon nem tudtam lefotózni, más modellem ma nem volt.

And... here is something I could finish. Cloud for my Mom. Photos are not the best, I didn't have a model to show it wearing.

Cloud_by Nina_2011Dec
Cloud2_by Nina_2011Dec
Cloud by Kim Hargreaves (from book Misty)
Barka Vattacukor (Szamóca, Frappé), Barka Limonádé (Piña Colada)

 

És befejezésképpen mutatom az idei utolsó TUSAL képet, igaz, 3 nappal korábban, de Szenteste nem tervezem pont ezt idetenni :)

Finally here is my last TUSAL ORT repost in this year... I know, it's 3 days early now, sorry...

TUSAL_2011Dec_by Nina


Take care, enjoy the preparation for Christmas!

Nina

9 comments:

Michelle S. said...

Nina, everything is darling as always.
Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

(((Hugs)))
Michelle

Margott said...

Dear Nina
First of all I wish You a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2012 Year!!!!!
Your works - als always - just perfect and like alwas,too: "made with great LOVE". Your Mom will be happy get this special Gift:-)
And...Your Gifts are cute :-)!
Have a special week, Dear Nina!!!

Margott said...

Dear Nina
First of all I wish You a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2012 Year!!!!!
Your works - like always - just perfect and like alwas,too: "made with great LOVE". Your Mom will be happy get this special Gift:-)
And...Your Gifts are cute :-)!
Have a special week, Dear Nina!!!

Bertie said...

Lovely stitching Nina, the cakes look delicious! Like all your work:)
Happy Christmas.

Anonymous said...

absolument ravissant
passez de très belles fêtes
amicalement
rose

Anonymous said...

ziet er heel mooi uit, prachtig

lookking verry good, i love it

Carin said...

First of all happy holidays and a beautiful 2012!!!!
I like the stitching you have done and you recieved lovely present. I love that cloud you made for your mom !!

Faye said...

Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true in 2012!~~ Faye

Barbi said...

Jaj,most látom, hogy mutattad az ajándékom, de az ünnepek alatt nem sűrűn jártam a bloggeren. Nagyon szívesen a kis apróságokat! Szívből készült egy szívbéli jóbarátnak! :) Puszillak!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online