Ahogy minden évben, most is összeszedegettem az idei munkáimat, amiben már van nemcsak xszemes is :) Remélem, semmit nem hagytam ki, de ha mégis, hát mostmár így marad...
Nem túl sok (volt már jócskán több), de mégis valami.
As I did it all year's end, do it now: I have made a mosaic picture of my works in 2011. Finished works... not only cross stitched pieces. Hope I haven't missed any! Not too much, but I am satisfied with them.
nagyítható / clickable
Napok óta lavírozok egy kötemény, egy horgolmány és 3 hímzés között, ma a hímzés felé hajlok, amit épp most kezdek el... :)
I am changing in my hands one knitting work, one crochet work and 3 embroidery work, and now I am choosing cross stitching, I'm gonna start a new project :)
Happy everything to all of you :)
Nina



21 comments:
Gyönyörű, minőségi munkákat készítettél! Gratulálok!
Wonderful Mosaic picture!
Happy new year!
Gyönyörűek! Gratulálok!Boldog új évet kívánok Neked is!:)
Lovely mosaic!!!!
Happy new year.
Sandra
Great work!!!!!
Happy New Year, Nina!
all is beautiful !
hapy neww year !
isabelle de zabroderie
Uramisten, de szépek így együtt!!!Hajrá hímzés!!!:)))
Thank you all, and wish you a very Happy New Year!!
Beautiful hand work, all! Best wishes in the new year.
What wonderful things! Everything just beautiful!
Such beautiful work, Nina!!! And thank you again for your wonderful threads that you sent as my giveaway prize--I truly have enjoyed using them!
Happy New Year :)
Nagyon szépek a munkáid!
Boldog új évet kívánok Neked sok szeretettel!:)
Como siempre ¡¡todas maravillosas!!
FELIZ AÑO NUEVO 2012!!! besos
Chelo
feliz año nuevo
Tous mes voeux de bonheur bonne Année
bises d'Azalée
I wait for your collage at the end of the year with all your beautiful creations! Happy new year to you and your family!
mennyi szépség! jó ide járni gyönyörködni :)
Csodás mozaik! Legalább ugyanennyi szépséget kívánok idénre is!!
Beautiful works!! I love these collage pictures. Looking forward to your 2012 pieces:))
Hugs!
Violet
Wow, your works are so beautiful and there are so many of them!
Great year - I wish that next year would be even better :)
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Tatyana
you know how they say: it's the quality, not quantity, that matters. And the quality of your works is amazing!
Happy New Year! A lot of joy, happines, inspiration and finishes - both in stitching and knitting ;)
Post a Comment