July 6, 2012

L'Atelier Perdu: stitch me club 2012

Az utóbbi időben egyre inkább megjön a kedvem a hímzéshez, erőtt vett rajtam a korábbi "most azonnal akarok 15 mintát hímezni" érzés, és az első projekt hímzés része már kész, a másodiké majdnem kész :) 
Kedvelem NatalieJo mintáit, van is kettő félkész (jajj), mégis belevágtam egy harmadikba. Azaz csak fogok, ha ideér a titkos SAL első része.

In the last few weeks I have more and more mood to stitch again, I feel "I want to stitch 15 projects immediately" again, after a long time. :) I just finished one (but I will show if it will have the finishing form), and the second is almost finished. :)
I like NatalieJo's designs, I have 2 WIPs (ouch), and I thought I want the 3rd :) So, I joined her Stitch me club 2012 what is a secret SAL.

Előzetesen ennyit tudni róla.
Informations about it can be read here.

Persze azért a kötőtűimet sem teszem félre teljesen, felváltva van kötőtű és hímzőtű a kezeimben :)

I will not stop kitting as well, I change embroidery needles and knitting needles in my hands :)


Take care,

Nina

7 comments:

unikat said...

Itt ismét valami szépség van készülőben.
Örülök, hogy hímzel.

Koala said...

I joined as well despite many-many (and I mean it!) unfinished projects.. I simply couldn't resist :-) it'll be fun, Nina!

Le rat des fils said...

J'hésite encore à rejoindre le SAL de Nataliejo, j'ai beaucoup de choses à terminer... Je pense que je ne vais pas résister longtemps.

Laura said...

Hi Nina! I'm in the "stitch me club 2012" also!
Ciao!
Laura

Carin said...

Too bad a day has only 24 hours :-)
Can't wait to see how the first part of the SAL is looking when you have stitched it. i hope you will show it to us.

Jenny said...

Hi Nina - me too :) I joined the Stich me club and can't wait :) Looking forward to using your gorgeous threads :)

Vaida said...

Ha, I joined too - after seeing your post on Facebook :). Now I know whom to blame (joking)...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online