Elkészült az én példányom az eredeti fonalakkal.
Here is my work with the recommended threads.
Les Roses Trémières by Atalie
with recommended threads
32ct Lambswool linen by Wichelt Imports
Azt hiszem, Anyukámnak fogom ajándékozni, mondjuk karácsonyra :)
I think I will give it to my Mom, maybe for Christmas :)
Take care,
Nina


27 comments:
Nem rossz, nem rossz, de a másik jobban tetszik!
Csoda szép ez is , de a másik verzió is :D
What a gorgeous finish! Do you know where I could purchase this chart???
thanks
melissa
álomszép!
so beautiful xx
Just ADORRAAAAABLE, Dear Nina!!!!!
I love it!!!!
xoxoxo
Nina, ez gyönyörű! ♥
Im sure she will love it Nina - It's gorgeous!
That is beautiful! Congratulations on the wonderful finish.
really beautiful. you did an amazing job.
So beautiful, Nina - your Mum will love it - perfectly divine :)
Nagyon tetszik ez is.
A kettőt lenne jó egymás mellett látni élőben!
Nina, it's very beautiful! But I think that your threads look much brighter!
Köszönöm szépen :) Nekem Kat verziója jobban tetszik :)
Thank you Laides!
Kat, thanks, I love your version!! :)
It's lovely! And what a beautiful gift it would indeed make for your mom!
It is absolutely lovely, Nina--your mom will cherish it :)
Gorgeous finish! Love those spider roses. I am sure your mom will love it! :)
Eszméletlen szép, gyönyörű munka!
Én is haladgatok. ám... ;)Puszi, jó hétvégét!
Gyönyörű szép lett Nina!
Amikor az első képet megláttam... azt hittem, valami csipke van a szélén.. de mondom, nem lehet.. olyan különlegesen néz ki... később látom, hogy az is hímzés! :)
Nina, it's very beautiful!
Your work is wonderful, Nina :-))
bellissimo, colori raffinati e chic, complimenti!!
Niky
Congrats on a gorgeous finish!! I'm sure your mom will love it<3
(((Hugs)))
Violet
Nina, it's simply gorgeous! Such great colours... beautiful work
Splendide !!! Un grand BRAVO !!!
Chantal ou Mamilou
Questo ricamo è delizioso!
Amazing!!!
Post a Comment