August 1, 2012

Christmas Collection 9th: Angels

Augusztus hónapba lépvén, íme, már a kilencedik címlapunk :)
Aki még az  elején kérte az egészet egyben, ebben a hónapban meg is kapja mind a tizenkettőt :) Ahogy tudjuk, már postázzuk is!

August arrived, so here is the 9th cover of our Christmas Collection. Angels :)
Those who purchased all 12 in the beginning, will receive them in this month.
As soon as we can, we will send by post.


Az eddigi címlapok itt láthatóak egyben.
You can see here the 9 covers together.


Take care,
 Nina

6 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Son preciosos!!!! besos

myrica said...

So nice, and lovley.
Have a nice day
Ingvor

cucki said...

So beautiful xxx

Louise said...

Oh my goodness, your patterns are so pretty. I was looking at your Christmas collection and all I kept saying was WOW - they are gorgeous. Where do you sell them?

Veronica said...

I love your blog!!!

Michelle S. said...

Such a pretty collection!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online