August 21, 2012

Spring's Song by Márti


Márti meseszép munkája, muszáj megmutassam :) Nagyon tetszik!
Márti, köszönöm, hogy Nina fonalakkal készítetted!

Márti made this wonderful piece what I must show you... She did amazing work! I love it! Thank you Márti :)

Springs Song_by Marti_1
Spring's Song Jewelry Box Blackbird Designs
from booklet Mary Ann Blackburn
Nina's Threads: Bark, Cherry Blossom, Cherry Cola, Clay, Moss, Nutmeg, Old Berry, Old Jeans, Old Lace, Pine, Steel
stitcher: Márti

Springs Song_by Marti_2
Springs Song_by Marti_3




Nina

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute design for next project. And I love colors of you yarns.

Hilda said...

The 6th is sooooooo wonderful done! The colours of your threads, Nina, are really amazing for this BBD-Stitching!
As I do not own the new project, please do NOT add me to your drawing list. But I love watching this wonderful projects and hope that there will come a chart, that I have in my stash one day :-) ......

Hugs
Hilda

Rozy said...

Eddig nem mertem jelentkezni (időhiány,stb.), de ezt a mintát amúgy is szándékomban állt kihímezni. Hát megpróbálom. Hátha szerencsém lesz. Nagyon szép lett a Márti BBD hímzése.

Erika said...

Jó kezekben volt ez a projekt is, csodaszép képek születtek a gyönyörű hímzésről!
A Tralalával megpróbálkoznék...

cucki said...

Very sweet design for your Next project..
I love your threads so much xxx

Девушка с пяльцами said...

Márti did an excellent job! I love her finish! And I'd like to participate in the next part of your wonderful project, Nina! It would be nice to try your threads! I do have this chart.

Best wishes, Tatyana

Solstitches said...

Spring's Song looks very beautiful in your choice of colours.
I would love to take part with a chance of trying out your threads.

Margaret

Dovilė said...

wonderful wiew! Marti did gorgeous work:) I love it!

Csandi said...

Nagyon szép lett Márti munkája, aranyos a következő minta:)

aniko66 said...

Benevezek erre a fordulóra - hátha mellém szegődik a szerencse! :)

Márti said...

Kedves Nina! Nagyon szépen köszönöm ... és úúúúgy örülök!!!

Betti said...

Csodálatos lett Márti és NIna!!! Teljesen más színekkel hímezte Márti, mint én, mégis, annyira csodás lett ez is!

unikat said...

Csodás lett Márti által készített kép!
Gratulálok neki is, s neked is a szépséges színekért és ötletért.
Sajnos a szeptemberem kilátástalan, talán majd a következő hónapban ismét szerencsét próbálok.

Ányi said...

Szeretnék jelentkezni ismét :)

Алина said...

MartI's work is wonderful! I love it! And I would like to try your threads in your new project!

Marie en roses said...

c'est vraiment splendide! a chaque fois que je passe par ici, je suis sous le charme!

Merline said...

The BBD is so cute !
Very beautiful with your threads !

veronika76 said...

Szia!

Szeretnék jelentkezni kihimezni ezt a szép mintát.

Elona said...

Én is szivesen ki himeznem ezt a mintát . Szeretem a Tralala-at varrni, és ráadásul a te gyönyörű fonalaidal :)

Violet said...

Marti's finish is gorgeous!! She did such a wonderful job with your threads:))


Not entering, just wanted to comment.

(((HUGS)))
Violet

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online