Elkészültem az első résszel, és remélem, hogy nem keveredett el a postán a második, mert már folytatnám...
I finished the first part and still hope postman did not loose the second what I still have not received... I would like to continue...
Patches of Life Sampler - Stitch me club 2012 L'Atelier Perdu
40ct Hand dyed linen by Nina - Dried Thyme
Nina's Threads (Amber, Espresso, Hibiscus, Malawi, Mill, Pearl, Rhubarb, Soot)
GAST (Aged Pewter)
Scissors: Nogent from France
Hogyha információra van szükséged a SAL-ról, kérlek kattints a képre alább.
To get more informations about this SAL, please click on pic bellow.
Nina



16 comments:
Ce début est très joli Nina :))
Very beautiful!
So beautiful, and the scissor is so lovley.
Have a nice day
Ingvor
Wow...Everything is beautiful but scissors are wonderful. Please tell me where I can buy this. Wonderful things you can buy from you.
Regards warm.
Very beautiful!
Love the fabric, the threads AND the design!
Beautiful Nina !!!
Csodaszép!
Hi Nina! Great choise of threads and fabrics! i like both!....But I need where did you find those wonderful scissors? I would like to have it!
Laura
Great start, Nina ! Love your color choice, so faded :-)
Great conversion, Nina! Hope you'll receive the second part soon, I've almost finished mine..
Thank you for the nice comments, Ladies!
Nogent Scissors from France, I bought at the expo L'Aiguille en Feté in Paris. The maker doesn't have webshop. I found an english webshop where some Nogent scissors are available but in a horrible price: http://www.frenchneedle.com/collections/scissors?page=2
Ok, these are not cheap ones, but not as expensive as in this shop!
Oh, your choice is great! love those "dusty" colours - your sampler will be gorgeous
¡¡Te está quedado precioso!!
Dear Nina,
the Stitch-me-Club SAL 2012 is really amazing!
And it turns out wonderfully with your threads!
Hugs
Hilda
Beautiful stitching love the colors
Happy Stitching
Denise
Post a Comment