September 25, 2012

Stitch me club 2012 - part 3.

Ahogy alakul ez a szép minta, egyre jobban beleszeretek... 
Nagyon kíváncsi vagyok az utolsó részére!

As this beautiful sampler grows I fall in love with it again and again... 
I'm very curious about the final part!

PatchesOfLifeSampler_part3_byNina_2012Sept_1
Patches of Life Sampler - Stitch me club 2012 L'Atelier Perdu
40ct Hand dyed linen by Nina - Dried Thyme
Nina's Threads (Amber, Espresso, Hibiscus, Malawi, Mill, Old Gold,Olive Oil,  Pearl, Rhubarb, Soot and  Phantom and Honeydew Melon for people face) 
and GAST (Aged Pewter, Wood Smoke)
PatchesOfLifeSampler_part3_byNina_2012Sept_3
PatchesOfLifeSampler_part3_byNina_2012Sept_2
PatchesOfLifeSampler_part3_byNina_2012Sept_4
PatchesOfLifeSampler_part3_byNina_2012Sept_5
Információ és részletek a mintáról, a csatlakozásról a képre kattintva!
Information and details can be read if you click on this pic!


Nina

19 comments:

myrica said...

It´s lovely, and beautiful.
Have a nice day
Ingvor

Natasha said...

It is beautiful. I just love the soft colors. Looking forward to seeing the final part also :)

Ezia Gladstone said...

Beautiful !!!
Ezia.

Laura said...

I'm still waiting for my pattern.....So I'm late....grrrrr.....Your is WONDERFULL!!!Grat Nina!

Dovilė said...

amazing sampler, I love this part and very curious of last this:) enjoy stitching!

cucki said...

Beautiful sampler xxx

Koala said...

You are quicker than me this time :-) I'm almost there! The sampler looks gorgeous :-)

Gingi said...

Dolcissimo ricamo, e tenera scelta di colori....

Jemlesiles said...

It's so nice ! I like it ....

Anonymous said...

c'est merveilleux!!!! bravo Nina
bises d'Azalée

Mtunde said...

Tényleg nagyon szép a minta, de a színek is!

Couson said...

So beautifull!I love it!

Joy said...

Beautiful Nina! Love the colors!

Tatkis said...

Absolutely charming!

Hugs,
Tatyana

nataliejo said...

Wow, Nina ! Good job ! Your colours are amazing :-)

Carmen said...

is a beutiful sampler, and amazing floss colors. love it!

unikat said...

Csodaszépség!

Vaida said...

your choice is simply gorgeous! Soft, pastel colours... Great!

zakrecona kurka said...

Super!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online