December 4, 2012

Patches of Life Sampler finished

Néhány napja elkészültem a befejező résszel. Kicsit türelmetlen voltam már vele, készen akartam látni. :)
Azt is kitaláltam, hogy egyfajta doboz lesz belőle, ami elég munkás darab, cartonnage-olva lesz, és nem egy sima kommersz doboz, olyanom már van sok. Kérdés, hogy mikor veszem magam rá a 3-4 napos projektre...

I have finished the last part some days ago and I was really impatient because I wanted to see the sampler finished :)
I already have figured out how will I finish - I will make a box (technique cartonnage) but not a simple one, and still don't know when will I make it because I think it will be a 3-4 days long project...

PatchesOfLifeSampler_finished_byNina_2012November_1
Patches of Life Sampler - Stitch me club 2012 L'Atelier Perdu
40ct Hand dyed linen by Nina - Dried Thyme
Nina's Threads (Amber, Espresso, Hibiscus, Malawi, Mill, Old Gold,Olive Oil,  Pearl, Rhubarb, Soot and  Phantom and Honeydew Melon for people face) 
and GAST (Aged Pewter, Wood Smoke)

PatchesOfLifeSampler_finished_byNina_2012November_2
PatchesOfLifeSampler_finished_byNina_2012November_3
PatchesOfLifeSampler_finished_byNina_2012November_4
PatchesOfLifeSampler_finished_byNina_2012November_5
 PatchesOfLifeSampler_finished_byNina_2012November_6
 PatchesOfLifeSampler_finished_byNina_2012November_7

 
 Nina
 

37 comments:

Ellen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I really love your colors. Can't wait to see your finishing!

Hugs,

Rosy said...

Great Work!!!

Vickie said...

It is fabulous. Congratulations.

Theresa said...

Beautiful!!!!! Congratulations on this big finish1!!

myrica said...

Its gorgeous and the colors are so nice.
I wait to see your finishing.
Hugs
Ingvor

Megan Chamberlain said...

It is absolutely beautiful, I love the colours that you used.

Carmen said...

Absolutely lovely!!!! Congratulations.

Márti said...

Gyönyörű munka Nina! Nagyon tetszik! :)

Unknown said...

Gyönyörű!!! Kíváncsi vagyok, milyen doboz születik belőle....

evikusz said...

A hímzés sem volt egy napos project :) Gyönyörű lett!

Koala said...

How beautiful! I have a right corner border to stitch :-) Looking forward to see your finish - I wouldn't dare to try cartonage - I'm too bad with the glue :-)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

So lovely, peaceful, and calming.

Rita said...

Fantasztikus lett!

Mamilou said...

Splendide !!! Toutes mes félicitations pour ce très bel ouvrage !!!
Chantal ou Mamilou

Carol said...

What a truly lovely finish, Nina--congratulations :)

Lisa V said...

Its beautiful Nina. I might have to try and get hold of this chart as its beautiful and I would love to stitch it up myself.
Congratulations.

Pat said...

Beautiful finish as usual.

martine290 said...

C'est vraiment très beau

cerato said...

I love this sampler Nina. Congratulations!!
Hugs

Carin said...

Beautiful done, its great !!

Chris said...

Gorgeous finish!!

Shirlee said...

Very beautiful!

Miss Daï said...

C'est magnifique Nina, bravo ! Amitiés, Nathalie

Tatkis said...

Oh Nina, it's the most delicate and beautiful sampler I've ever seen!
Fantastic!
Congratulations on your finish!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Riet said...

Hello Nina, here is a picture from my purchases in Boedapest a month ago.
http://dutch-thread.blogspot.nl/
I don't know what I'm going to make with it but I'm happy only looking at it (;
Your sampler is amazing!
Regards, Riet

Szilvi said...

Bizony ez is fantasztikus és óriásinak tűnik a mérete.Kíváncsian várom a befejezést.

Jemlesiles said...

it is so nice ! the colors are beautiful...

Dovilė said...

gorgeous Sampler!

Jeanne said...

It's beautiful Nina! It will look lovely on a box!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful finish. Congratulations.

nataliejo said...

Great job, Nina ! Your colours are so soft and vintage, very unique ! Can't wait to see what you are going to do with it :-)

Vaida said...

Oh my, Nina, it's GORGEOUS in your threads! Congrats on finishing stitching - and cannot wait to see your box!

unikat said...

Hű, de csodaszép lett!

IrLik said...

Nina, stunning embroidery! Very nice and cozy!

Enza said...

Très beau ce sampler!!! Sûrement aussi je le ferai!!! Bravo!!! Enza xxx

veromilu said...

the colors are so nice !

Tania said...

Very beautiful finish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online