A napokban kezdtem ezt a mintát, a színeket illetően inspirációm volt, mégpedig Danielle csodás munkája. Hasonló árnyalatokat válogattam hát saját színeimből. A legnagyobb motívum pedig selyemmel készül.
I started this design in last few days, enjoy stitching again... I got inspiration by seeing Danielle's wonderful box. I also chose my colours, and stitch the main letter N with silk.
Lettre N comme Nature by Jardin Privé
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by me (Marble)
Nina's Silks - Charlotte
Nina's Threads - Charlotte, Rose Quartz, Heather, Rose Tea (old and new versions), Burgundy, Prune, Cherry Cola, Artichoke, Nutmeg, Dark Chocolate
Én is dobozt csinálok majd belőle, nem is akármilyet :)
I also will finish it as a box, hope I can show soon :)
A másik picike még nincs kész teljesen, Dany csodás mintasorozatából a December. El kéne kezdjem a januárt, elvégre mindjárt vége is...
The other tiny one is the beautiful December by Dany, from her monthly serie. I1m late with it, and I should show January although there is almost February already...
Dicton Decembre by Danybrod
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by me
Various silk threads (HDF White, Nina's Silks - Scarlett O'Hara, Ligneous, Wandabelle, SNC Wood Smoke)
Nina



20 comments:
Both are very beautiful !!!
Красота!!!! Мне очень нравится этот мотив!
Dear Nina,
your new project looks already wonderful! The colors you look so marvellous!
I also love the "Diction decembre" of Danybrod!
Hugs
Hilda
Lovely projects bursting with gorgeous colours :)
Lovely projects bursting with gorgeous colours :)
Your floss colors are GORGEOUS!
Very lovely!
your new projects look already wunderful.
And the little Diction decembre
are very nice.
Have a nice day
Ingvor
Very nice... the colours are so soft and pretty.
Igazán finom munkák!Szép színeket válogattál hozzájuk.
very beautiful x
Beautiful stitching! Love Jardin Prive's alphabets, I am looking forward to the letter E ha ha!
Hugs,
=^..^=
superbe choix de couleurs pour ce beau modèle de Jardin Privé
bonne journée
Az N betűs már most is csodás, s eléggé felizgattad a fantáziám a végtermék iránt.
Dany mintája pedig gyönyörű. Kíváncsi vagyok ebből mit alkotsz majd.
Nina, very beautiful! Irina
C'est SUPERBE !
J'aime beaucoup la couleur des fils.
Szépséges mind a kettő... :)
Már most gyönyörű! Mondjuk a december is aranyos. :)
Прекрасная вышивка!
Lovely finish - and a nice WIP!
Post a Comment