April 20, 2013

I. Magyar Gyapjúfesztivál

Gyertek el, mert érdemes lesz, sok színes programmal, gyönyörű helyen kerül megrendezésre az I. Magyar Gyapjúfesztivál.


Én is ott leszek, sok fonallal és rovinggal :) Mindet meg lehet nézni élőben, megfogni, más látvány, mint egy képen :)
Yarns by Nina

This post is about a hungarian fair, the I. Hungarian Wool Fest what will be at 27th April, next Saturday in Hungary.


Nina

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Love the ad for the Fair, have fun show us all you buy.
Catherine

The Snowflower Diaries said...

Biztos szuper lesz, fotózz sokat!:-)

la corona dorada said...

Nina, I guess I will expose at the fair, I wish you luck, I'm a long long time, and I miss your embroidery, you do not have much activity as before, suppose that your yarns and fabrics take away your time, but I miss miss your work.
A kiss from Spain.

Anonymous said...

I understand how to use Banners in Joomla, but the banners are not displaying. How do I choose where the banners show up? I see no option for that. Its published..
[url=http://www.bonoforbet.com/]bwin bono[/url]

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online