June 6, 2013

Next yarn update

Sajnálom, hogy egyelőre nem tudok kész vagy készülőben lévő munkát mutatni, bár két kendőkezdeményem is van, normális fotóm róluk nincs...
Ellenben, fonalakról van :)
Most csak az ombre festésűeket mutatom (azaz hosszan színátmenetesek),
de lesz másmilyen is. Szombaton a Barka talin élőben is láthatóak :)
Vasárnap pedig a blogon, ami addig nem talál gazdára.

I'm sad I can't show any finished work or WIP but I started 2 shawls (one is a testknitting), but I don't have good pictures about it...
Instead of finished works I show you some yarns :)
These are only the ombre-dye ones but will post more other this Sunday, after the knitty meeting (on Saturday at Barka fonalshop).
You will find on my other blog all what still will be free :)


 
Nina



4 comments:

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good Evening Nina, Such beautiful coloured yarns. They remind me of a rainbow.

Best Wishes
Daphne

Ezia Gladstone said...

Beautiful colors!!!
Ezia.

myrica said...

Beutiful colors you have there
I hope you have a nice weekend
Ingvor

The Snowflower Diaries said...

Csodásak!:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online