July 16, 2013

Stitch Me Club 2013 - beginning *edited*


Idén sem tudtam ellenállni NatalieJo csodás mintáinak, még akkor sem, ha egyelőre csak tippelni tudom, mi is lesz az idei darab :)
Külön öröm számomra, sőt, inkább büszkeség, hogy 2 fonalam is szerepel a design-ban: Oak és Grizzly.
A többi színt is átváltottam sajátokra, de ég egyikükön töprengek...

I couldn't resist to join NatalieJo's club again altough I just can guess what will this be :) And... I'm so proud she has included 2 colours from Nina's Threads, Oak and Grizzly! Thank you NatalieJo!
I have made the conversation for the other colours to my ones but I'm still hesitating one... Can you help me to choose?
Left 4 pieces are Brown Rust (maybe the best match), Prune, Clematis and Chilli... I like all but still not sure about any...

beginning_byNina
Stitch Me Club 2013 by L'Atelier Perdu
Információ / More info about this club SAL - please click HERE.
My materials:
32ct Belfast linen, hand dyed by me (colour Chestnut) - stitching 1 over 1
Nina's Threads: Oak, Grizzly, Pearl, Desert Rose light, Crystal, Mill, Espresso
and still not chose from Brown Rust, Prune, Clematis, Chilli...

Szóval... segítenétek eldönteni, hogy a bal oldali 4-esből melyik szín illene legjobban a többi mellé? :) Leginkább a Brown Rust, de nekem tetszene a Prune, Clematis és a Chilli is... Még hezitálok.

*editing*
I have started on Chestnut linen but Aok is too close to this shade 1 over 1, so I decided to change my linen. I picked up a 32ct Belfast piece from my stash, so I will use a lighter cream coloured linen.
If I would have French Vanilla in 32ct at this moment, I would use, but what a pity I don't have... :)
* end of editing*


If you would like to use my colours, the 2 included has listed on my etsy, and you can request the others too (contact me in email please). Thank you!



 
Nina

12 comments:

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

Prune :)

Leki-Rita said...

Nekem is a Prune ... kíváncsian várom mi készül :)

the grey tail said...

oh this is wonderful news! I really needed another SAL to subscribe!! :D
well, I did, and I also emailed you about linen & threads! you won't get rid of me Nina! ;)

as for the threads, I know them all cause I've used them in other projects and I'd say Brown Rust is the perfect match.
hugs and happy xxx,
chiara

unikat said...

Én a Brown Rust-ot választottam.
Alig várom,hogy lássam a mintát!

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Ezt nem értem...nem tudjátok, mit fogtok hímezni?
A színek közül az én véleményem szerint a Brown Rust illik leginkább a többihez.
A fonalaidhoz pedig gratulálok, ezt a két színt én is nagyon kedvelem és gyakran használom!

Nina said...

Köszönöm szépen :) Hát, nem könyítitek meg a választást :) Lehet, hogy kettőt is felhasználok majd a 4-ből :)
Eszter, ez egy titkos SAL, 3 részletben érkezik a minta, így teljes egészében majd csak szeptemberben, a harmadik rész érkeztével lesz látható, hogy mi is ez. Így volt a tavalyinál is, és előtte. Jó ez :) Bízni kell a tervezőben és ismerni a stílusát, hogy bele merjen ugorni az ember :)

Thank you for the kind words :)

aarkus said...

A Prune talán finomabban, halkabban illeszkedik a sorba, de szerintem is kell bele a Brown Rust erőteljesebb melegsége. (Mondjuk én el tudnám képzelni benne a kacér Chillit is, ha a mintához illik...)

Szilvi said...

Prune, de én renitens vagyok szeretek egy kis csavart vinni a dolgokba így a chilit választanám.Fogod látni az összes verziót leírva, mert mindegyik csodaszép.

Bernadett said...

Szerintem a Prune vagy Clematist.

Victoria Ortiz Ortega said...

Maravillo blog fino y delicado, me encanta ,buenas creaciones, besitos:).

Stitching Cat said...

While the Brown Rust is probably close to the called for color, I like the pop of color of the Chili. Maybe you could use both in different parts? I am stitching this as well and have made a small start. My threads from you arrived on Saturday, which was perfect timing! Can't wait to begin stitching with them.

fred_ailes said...

I have begun this wonderful SAL and I have chosen Teal and Cherry Blossom instead of Tin Roof and Barn door and I love the result... Thanks for your so nice threads...
Fred from France

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online