August 25, 2013

Stitch Me Club 2013 - part 2.

Pár napja már készen van, csak nem volt alkalmam korábban fotózni. 
Egyre izgalmasabb, mi is lesz a befejezés, de már sejtem :)

I have finished the second part some days ago just didn't find time to take photos. Now this is very exciting, I can imagine the finishing form :)

StitchMeClub2013-Part2_byNina

StitchMeClub2013-Part1-2_byNina
Stitch Me Club 2013 - A Marée Basse by L'Atelier Perdu
32ct Belfast linen (colour is something cream)
stitching it 1 over 1 with Nina's Threads (Chilli, Sea Breeze, Oak, Grizzly, Desert Rose Light, Espresso, Mill) and DMC B5200
Az első kép inkább színhű - most épp nem süt a nap.
A második kép egy darab, csak a felirat vágja ketté. Igen, egymással szemben, az egyik rész fejjel lefelé van. Nem véletlenül :)
The first photo seems more close to right colours in person, but I didn't have sunshine while I was taking photos.
The second photo is one piece, just seems words cut it. Yes, the parts are opposing, this is not random :)

 
Nina

8 comments:

CalamityJr said...

That's going to be lovely finished!

unikat said...

Tündéri szépség!

nataliejo said...

Great job, Nina ! So you can guess the finished shape ? Sure ? ;-)

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Me encantan esos bordados, besos

Theresa said...

This is so cute!!!!! What a great stitch~

Dovilė said...

looks fantastic)

zenuwpees said...

Bravo Nina la broderie est tres belle Marie-Claire

Unknown said...

ohhh...fantastic..very beautiful !
Pat

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online