October 19, 2013

My first handspun yarn

Elkészült hát az első... Nem tökéletes, de elsőre nem rossz!
This is my first handspun yarn... not perfect but not so bad at first time!

Rusto-Coat_finished1_byNina
Rusto-Coat_finished4_byNina
100% extra fine merino "pre-yarn", hand dyed by me
yarn: sport weight, single ply, 100g/297m


Habár még fonok kéziorsón jócskán, mától egy Kromski Prelude rokka boldog tulajdonosa vagyok :)

Even I am spinning on spindle, today I got a Kromski Prelude spinning wheel :)




Hazel kollekcióhoz a következő adag fonalat kedd reggel teszem fel!
I will release new yarns for the Hazel Collection, on Tuesday morning CET!


 
Nina

5 comments:

CyberJulka said...

Dear Nina! Your first yarn is so beautiful! Knitting with self made yarn will be like a dream!:) Thank you for your lovely comments! I can't wait to see yours spiral cowl and spinning wheel:) (I am also waiting for my spinning wheel:))))) Hugs and kisses from Poland!

Szilvi said...

Nekem ez is csodálatos, és gondolom ezzel a masinával ezerszer könnyebb.Sok sikert hozzá, szerintem hamarosan összeszoktok.

zenuwpees said...

Felicitation la laine est magnifique Marie-Claire

ricketyjo said...

I'm not really a knitter, but maybe one day I will learn. The yarn looks wonderful, such a lovely colour and texture. Have a wonderful time with your spinning wheel!

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

Csodálatos Nina! GRATULÁLOK!

a rokkához is! :) de leginkább a fonaladhoz... nagyon is jó lett.. és a színe pedig valami varázslatos.. mint egy Jó Bor! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online