February 17, 2014

New threads and yarns

Picit később, mint terveztem, de végre felkerültek az új hímzők.
Megtaláljátok mindet itt.
Új színek: Allium, Arwen, Crimson Fire, Pallas Athene, Raven, Red Tile, Seaweed, Snowdrop, Wineyard.
Új limitált színek: Cora, Fox, Hellion, Poseidon, Shadow, Sunflower.

A bit later than I planned, but finally some new colours of Nina's Threads have been released. Please find them here.
The new ones: Allium, Arwen, Crimson Fire, Pallas Athene, Raven, Red Tile, Seaweed, Snowdrop, Wineyard.
New limited colours: Cora, Fox, Hellion, Poseidon, Shadow, Sunflower.


 Nem volt időm és lehetőségem elegendő új kötnivaló fonalat festeni, így csak néhány újdonságot tettem fel ide. Márciusban jobban igyekszem :)

I have not had enough time to dye more new yars but I have added some new ones, please find them here.


A napokban megírom a párizsi beszámolót is....
I will write here more about my weekend in Paris, AEF, soon...

 
Nina

7 comments:

Noëlle said...

Elles son magnifiques.
J'ai pris toutes tes nouveautés chez Nathalie à l'AEF

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Gyönyörűek!!!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful colors! :D

myrica said...

Beautiful colors.
Have a nice day
Ingvor

aarkus said...

Ó, igen, Nina, a színeid megint! Gyönyörűek.

zenuwpees said...

Les fils sonts magnifique Marie-Claire

Virginie said...

de bien jolies nouveautés, j'en ai acheté également chez Nathalie à l'aef !!!
bises Nina

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online