March 9, 2014

N comme.... Nina :)

Több, mint egy éve kezdtem bele ebbe a mintába, és jó sokáig hagytam pihenni. Végre kedvet kaptam és befejeztem.

I have started this lovely design to stitch more than a year ago, then I put aside and let waiting for the finish. I got my stitching mojo back so I finished.
Lettre N by Jardin Privé
40ct Newcastle linen, hand dyed by me (colour: Marzipan)
Nina's Silks - Charlotte
Nina's Threads - Artichoke, Bark, Burgundy, Charlotte, Cherry Blossom, Cherry Cola, Cherry Coffee, Grizzly, Heather, Nutmeg, Rose Tea, Rose Quartz
(I bought this frame in Paris at AEF expo)

Az ABC egyéb, már elkészült betűmintáit megtalálod Jardin Privé webboltjában.
You can find other letters designed by Jardin Privé, click here.

Thank you for visiting, please do come again!

34 comments:

Ancsi said...

Annyira gyönyörű, finom színek! Nagyon-nagyon szép! :)

IrLik said...

Nina, a very beautiful design, and decoration of your threads! Frames exquisite!Day of Spring!

Catherine said...

So sweet ~ love that frame!

Palkó said...

Átnéztem párszor, de nem találom rajta, hogy "Nina"... :)))
Gyönyörű lett!!!

Nina said...

Gondolkoztam rajta, hova is rejtsem bele a Nina szót, de aztán mégsem tettem bele.... :) Jó ez így is :)

Thank you for your kind words, Ladies!

Theresa said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!

Laura E. (mbmprincessita) said...

Lovely work!!! Sooooo beutiful

CalamityJr said...

So beautiful. I'm glad you pulled it out and finished!

ya_alla said...

Nina, jó design! Nagy teljesítmény! És az elegáns design! Minden nagyon harmonikus!

Sarah in Stitches said...

It's so beautiful, Nina! :D

aarkus said...

Szép, finom, és a keret is csodás!

Les créations de Cry said...

bellissima . ciao cry68

zenuwpees said...

Bravo la broderie est MAGNIFIQUE Marie-Claire

Emese said...

Gyönyörű lett, nagyon tetszik!

Josefa Vélez said...

BELLO!!!!!!!!

Катенька said...

какая красота!

Márti said...

Nagyon szép és ez a keret... hát tökéletes! :)

Blu said...

Congratulations! The soft colours and the frame make a beautiful combination.

Dovilė said...

gentle beauty) perfect frame)

the grey tail said...

this is absolutely gorgeous, Nina!
great, great job!!
I've been meaning to stitch my own initial by Nathalie for quite some time, your idea of using silk for the letter is definitely something I'll incorporate - you witty Nina! :D
so happy your stitching mojo is back :)

Catherine said...

vraiment très jolie cette broderie :)

Mmanka said...

Gyönyörűek a színek, csodás az összhang! Fantasztikusan szép keretet találtál hozzá!

Ana said...

So beautiful Nina! :)

myrica said...

So lovely and so nice frame.
Have a nice day
Ingvor

Ali said...

Your choice of thread colours are beautiful. I really love the combination of soft colours and with the gorgeous frame it all looks sooo pretty thank you for sharing.

Tatkis said...

Beautiful and elegant sampler!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Yuko said...

Dear Nina,

How lovely this design is!
Your stitched piece is so beautiful as always!
I'm happy to hear that you get back your stitching mojo!
xxoo

ricketyjo said...

Beautiful finish Nina, congratulations, it looks wonderful :)

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Igazán finom, ez a különleges keret pedig remek választás volt.

Lynn said...

Beautiful stitching! I do love Jardin Prive designs.

Vaida said...

A really nice finish in soft pastel tones and a wonderful frame!
And (better later, than never) - a very late congratulations on your 7th bogoversary!

Jucus said...

Telis-tele NINA betűkkel! NNNagyon jó lett, szépséges, mint mindig!:)

ann d du québec said...

ravissante cette broderie.

orsolya vanessza kiss said...

Csodaszép! Emelő...!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online