Hello, I love a lot embroider. bbd are my favorite, its colors, yarns, fabrics are beautiful, I also like Victoria sampler. but I have a problem, sometimes I freeze, do not think you ??? ?? other embroiderers???, I do not touch a needle. I want to know if I'm not the only one. if other embroiderers also happens ?? I do ??
3 comments:
So nice your linen is, i love the Halloween linen so i have to think if I should by some, I come back to you.
Have a nice day
Ingvor
Les tissues sont tres beau Marie-Claire
Hello, I love a lot embroider. bbd are my favorite, its colors, yarns, fabrics are beautiful, I also like Victoria sampler. but I have a problem, sometimes I freeze, do not think you ??? ?? other embroiderers???, I do not touch a needle.
I want to know if I'm not the only one. if other embroiderers also happens ?? I do ??
Post a Comment