December 11, 2014

Loggia Cowl

Nem most fejeztem be ezt a nyakast, de nem nagyon tudtam dokumentálni korábban. A fotók most sem az igaziak, nagyon hiányzik egy kis napfény már...
Saját fonalból kötöttem, valahogy beleszerttem a színébe. Jó meleg, és a fonal maga amúgy is az egyik abszolút kedvencem :)

This cowl's finished some weeks ago but I wasn't able to take photos, and these are not the best ones, I really miss the sunshine, like the pictures also do.
I dyed this yarn which is one of my favourites. Warm, fluffy, why wouldn't do I love it? :)

Loggia Cowl
Loggia Cowl
Loggia Cowl by Åsa Tricosa
Nina Hand Dyed Yarns - Stardust (Love Potion)


Időközben horgoltam egy nagyi kendőt is, elég nagy lett, de még így is nyakbavalónak szánom a hidegebb napokon. Majd meglátjuk, milyen lesz :)
Fotó a készítés közbeni állapotról van, egyelőre....

And I made a granny crochet shawl also which is quite big but I still would like to wear as a neckwarmer in cold days. Will see how it looks.
Photo shows after some rows, still don't have photo about the FO.

Granny shawl
Granny shawl
Granny shawl (no pattern)
Drops Air, Drops Big Delight

7 comments:

aarkus said...

De szép, meleg puhaságok, jó kedvre kerekedik tőlük az ember! A Stardust fonalon a motringos fotókon nem is látszik, hogy ennyire gyönyörű!

IrLik said...

beautiful knits!

zenuwpees said...

Magnifique tricot bonne soiree Marie-Claire

myrica said...

So nice and fine knitting.
HAve a nice day
Ingvor

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos trabajos, una combinación de colores muy bonita, besos

Carin said...

Its beautiful Nina !

Ali said...

Beautiful colours for both projects they look warm and cosy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online