June 26, 2015

New colors of threads

Idén még nem volt új hímzőfonal szín, éppen ideje már.... Nem kifejezetten nyárias színek, valahogy nyár sincs igazán - amit őszintén szólva én nem bánok, sokkal jobb ez a kellemes tavaszias idő, mint a kánikula.

A foalakat megtaláljátok a weboldalon, jövő héttől lehet rendelni, igyekszem addigra elegendő számú motringot elkészíteni :)

New colors - NinasThreads_2015June
Permanent/állandó szín: Dawn, Pitch Black
Limited editions: Arbor, Gravestone, Mirage, Mist, Red Cabbage, Storm, Squirrel

I have not released any new color of threads this year yet so it's time for do now!
Although there is no typical Summer here - what I don't care because I love much better this springy weather than the Summer heat.

Threads added to the thread menu on my website. Orders can be placed in email as usual, shipping from next week, I try to do my best to have enough skeins :)


Thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

Scrap said...

beautiful colors

Wassernixe said...

Nagyon szep szinskala, szerintem sem baj, ha nem nyarias, gyonyoru igy ahogy van :)

La Comtesse said...

I love your new colors !!!
Loredana

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Beautiful, just beautiful - I could gaze at them for hours lol!

zenuwpees said...

Des belle couleurs de fils bonne journée Marie-Claire

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online