April 6, 2010

Private Exchange with Azalée (picture heavy post)


Múlt hétvégén elutaztunk, és a húsvét miatt 2 napig szemeztem egy postai értesítővel,
miszerint csomagot kaptam. Kitől? Honnan? Mi van benne?? Alig vártam, hogy ma végre
átvegyem és lássam, és elállt a szavam! Olyan gyönyörű ajándékot kaptam, hogy csak na :)
Ugyanis megérkezett Azalée ajándéka a privát cserénk kapcsán...

Last weekend I have visited my parents and when I arrived home I found a postal notice
that I have received a package. From who? From where? And what it is?? :) I couldn't wait
until today I had it! Look what a wonderful gift I have got, I can't find my words!
This is my gift from dear Azalée in our private exchange...

from Azalee_private_exchange_1_Nina_2010apr6
from Azalee_private_exchange_2_Nina_2010apr6
from Azalee_private_exchange_3_Nina_2010apr6
from Azalee_private_exchange_4_Nina_2010apr6
from Azalee_private_exchange_5_Nina_2010apr6
hyacints_1_by Nina_2010april_
from Azalee_private_exchange_6_Nina_2010apr6
from Azalee_private_exchange_7_Nina_2010apr6
from Azalee_private_exchange_8_Nina_2010apr6
from Azalee_private_exchange_9_Nina_2010apr6
hyacints_2_by Nina_2010april_

Amikor tavaly megbeszéltem Azalée-vel ezt a privát cserét, már akkor elkezdtem a megfelelő mintát keresni, de csak nem jött velem szembe... Elkezdtem 3 másikat is, mire végre megtaláltam a tökéletes darabot :) És álmomban sem gondoltam volna, hogy egymás tudtán kívül ugyanazt készítjük :)
Íme az én ajándékaim Azalée-nak :)

When we talked about this exchange with Azalée I have started to find the best design
for her and I almost have started to stitch other thing when I got this design by a friend.
I thought this is perfect :) So beautiful and maybe Azalée will like :) I have never thought we chose the same design :)) Here are pictures about my gift for Azalée :)

PW with Azalee_1_2010april_Nina
Maéva Atalie
28ct Cashel linen, hand dyed by myself
My threads (Eggplant, Violet, Amethyst) and GAST Summer Fields
Zigzag is overdyed by myself

PW with Azalee_3_2010april_Nina
PW with Azalee_2_2010april_Nina
PW with Azalee_4_2010april_Nina
PW with Azalee_5_2010april_Nina
PW with Azalee_6_2010april_Nina
hyacints_3_by Nina_2010april_

Még összeállítás előtt... Before finishing...
Atalie_Maeva by Nina_01_2010march
Atalie_Maeva by Nina_02_2010march
Atalie_Maeva by Nina_03_2010march

Azalée Cher, Merci beaucoup de tout cœur pour cet échange de cadeaux, je suis si heureux d'avoir un morceau de vos travaux, ils sont étonnants et très beau! Merci un million! Bisous!

Thank you dear Azalée for this exchange, I am so happy to have a piece of your wonderful works! I do really hope you like my version too :) Made with lots of love!

***
SWAP-os lánykák, jelentkezni még lehet 15-ig, itt ;)
SWAPpers, you can join til 15th of April, here ;)
***

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

52 comments:

Дикая said...

Very! Very! Very beautiful!)

Anonymous said...

Bravo....
Je découvre ton blog grâce à Azalée et ce n'est que bonheur et douceurs...
Bravo pour cet échange..
douce journée.
Flobrode.
http://du-bonheur-rien-que-du-bonheur.overblog.com

Patience d'Ange said...

Hello,

C'est grâce à Azalée que je découvre ton blog et toutes les merveilles qui le composent.
Toutes mes félicitations pour ce magnifique échange et tous tes ouvrages.
Sincères salutations
A bientôt
Patience d'Ange

Шnu/\bka said...

Its unreal beautiful!!!!!!!! I in a cultural faint!!

Надежда-nagual said...

Nagyon örülök! Ez nagyon szép!

Beertje Zonn said...

Beautiful!!!!
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn
Bear from the Netherlands

Faye said...

Most beautiful!! Your work is amazing!! Faye

Tatkis said...

Fantastic! And all the details are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Azalée said...

oh oui je suis très très heureuse Nina je suis aux anges avoir de tels cadeaux de toi entre mes mains
je fais qu'admirer à chaque moments ta réalisation si parfaite
mille mercis ma très chère amie que du bonheur et gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Ikebukuro said...

Quel magnifique échange avec Azalée. Tout ce que vous avez toutes les deux réalisé est ravissant.

Hilda said...

Dear Nina,
both needlebooks are amazing!
And what a fortune, that you both have chosen the same design!
I love both versions!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

Michelle S. said...

What gorgeous exchanges-both received and sent!

unikat said...

Hát ez szinte hihetetlen.
Ennek az esélye,... kiszámolni sem lehet. Szinte nulla.
Nagyok vagytok, mindkettő darab tökéletes!Nem is tudnék választani.
S még a vásznak és fonalak is mennyire hasonlóak.
CSak mosolygok, mert ez annyira hihetetlen.

Dovilė said...

miraculous! the same design :))))
both look amazing!

Michelle said...

Absolutely STUNNING! What a beautiful gift!

Anna Zont said...

Beautiful!!!

Violet said...

How incredible that you both made the same design!!

I so enjoyed seeing pictures from your exchange:) You and Azalee are both so talented! Everything you do is beautiful and so inspiring.

I wish I was able to find such beautiful floral fabric in my area. I think I was born on the wrong continent, LOL.

(((Hugs)))
Violet

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

Gorgeous! Seeing all of those beautiful threads and the stitching makes me jealous! Love it.

Hugs
Julie

Nina said...

I think it is my longest post :)
Thank you very much for your comments, I am very happy to read them :)

Azt hiszem, ez lett az eddigi leghosszabb bejegyzésem :D És köszönöm szépen a sok kedves szót, hát valóban, ma csodás napom volt, bárcsak mindegyik ilyen lenne :)
Mekkorát nevettem, amikor megláttam, hogy ugyanazt készítettük :)

komète said...

J'ai admiré votre travail sur le blog d'Azalée et je le revoie ici avec grand plaisir
Encore bravo à vous deux et merci de partager des photos aussi belles de vos merveilleuses réalisations

bucilla said...

Fantasztikusak a tűkönyvek, gyönyörű mindkettő, és talán jó is így, hogy ugyanazt varrtátok ki egymásnak, hisz így már nem kell még egyszer, hogy neked is legyen egy ilyen szépséged! De nagyon vicces pillanat lehetett amikor megláttad:))

IrLik said...

On what wonderful options! Both are stunning!

Merline said...

So lovely work !
I looooove all those cute things !

Theresa said...

Both of you did an amazing job!!!! And I guess great minds think alike~~~ ;-)

Hajnoca said...

Csodás mind a két változat.
Az meg megint csak dob az egészen, hogy szinte ugyanazokat a színeket választottátok a fonalakból és a megkötő is ugyanolyan bordó mindkettőn.

Bárcsak én tudnék ilyen csodákat művelni! ... ha lenne időm minden mellett.

barbara r-g said...

i love this story. truly makes me smile and happy that life has such simple pleasures. i love the stitching community and always feel we are so connected no matter where we live. love your blog.
barbara @ 1thread.blogspot.com

Elena Ziglio said...

What a trade! Every detail is so nice and elegant!
Elena

Melinda said...

Meseszépet adtál és kaptál is!!
Gyönyörű minta,színek,kivitelezés!:)

Carin said...

Beautiful ! And what fun that you both choose the same design.

Blu said...

Wow! They're both incredible!

Timici said...

csodásak!!!

Thé Framboises said...

Un magnifique échange, très romantique, et de très belles photos !

Bravo à toutes les deux !
Catherine.

Angel-Smile said...

Hallo Nina,
so wunderschöne Dinge habe ich noch nie gesehen!:-))) Du hast meine grosse Bewunderung!!!
Ich würde auch gerne so etwas machen, gibt es dafür eine Anleitung? Ein Heft? Irgendwas?
Würde mich über eine Antwort freuen.
Ganz liebe Grüsse
Brigitte

Mo' said...

I can't close my mouth!!!!!!!!
Incredible! Every work is a masterpiece!!
I link you to my blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Both are absolutely beautiful! I especially like the bit of lace holds the nose of the scissors.

Debra in NC

Jane said...

Just amazing stitching from both of you! Beautiful pictures to show them off too.

enza said...

I am dead!!! Have never seen so many beautiful things!!! You compliment to all two!!! Enza xxx

Peonies & Magnolias said...

Absolute stunning, so beautiful.

Sandy

Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

Congratulations, both are so beautiful!!

Susimac said...

How wonderful that you both picked the same design to do for each other without knowing it and both designs are beautifully stitched and finished. They must have been such wonderful parcels to open.

Nathalie said...

It is magnificent very romantic

Ineke Original said...

Just love it!
greetings from Holland,
Ineke

Vezunia said...

So nice! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely exquisite...ALL of the pieces and your photos. Thank you for sharing them.

Carin said...

Please visit my blog, I have an award for you :)

Vaida said...

Great job! Both Azalee's and your works are amazing, and the finish is perfect!

dany said...

Bravo Nina !
Ta réalisation est superbe
Je t'embrasse et te souhaite une belle soirée

Zsófi said...

hehehe... ez naggyon tetszik! És persze az ajándékok szokásos ninás szépségek:D

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a dream : wonderful !!!

Barbi said...

Hát ez nagyon jó! És milyen gyönyörű lett mindkettőtöké! :D

Passionnée said...

Un énorme bravo à vous 2 pour ce magnifique échange tout en douceur !!!
Bisous, bisous

Аня Новикова said...

Я восхищаюсь вашими работами,вы умничка.Оченьмхочу с вами подружиться))

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online