April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Violet :)

Nos... mostanában nem nagyon van időm hímezni, ezért időben igyekeztem készülni néhány barátom szülinapjára apróságokkal... Bár igyekeztem időben is postázni, mégis csak most ért
oda Violet barátnémhoz Amerikába. Pár nap ide vagy oda remélem nem számít :)
Boldog szülinapot kedves Violet :)

So... I don't have too much time for stitch in this period, not as much as I'd like to have, so
I thought I started preparing tiny gifts for my dearest friends. I tried to send out in time this
gift for Violet for her birthday but she has received only today. Some days later, sorry.
Wish you all the best and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Violet :)

for Violet 1_by Nina_2010march25
for Violet 2_by Nina_2010march25
Douceur de Vivre Tralala
40ct Lambswool linen
Victoria Clayton HDF silks (Basic Black, BeGrimed, Fagales Chocolate, Enchanter Rose 1321, ,
Winter Berry 1429 and 1431, Sea Wrack 3431, BeSeeded)
Mary Rose patchwork textiles

for Violet 3_by Nina_2010march25
for Violet 4_by Nina_2010march25
for Violet 5_by Nina_2010march25

Hope you like everything :))))

fairy_Nina.jpg



Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

23 comments:

karen33 said...

très bel étuis bravo

karen

Carin said...

What a beautiful present you send to her !!

Barbi said...

Nina! Nagyon köszönöm a díjat! Az ajándékaid pedig csodásak! Nemcsak a hímzés, az anyagok is! :D

Sandy said...

Oh Nina what a lovely gift.
Really gorgeous. Love them all.

Siobhán said...

What a beautiful gift! I am sure Violet will treasure it.

Szentpyr said...

fantasztikus profik, pontosak a needle book-jaid! na ja, meg szépek is, de ez nem újság!;) (nem a fenét, az atalie-stől is majd a szívemhez kaptam...)

ó ó és Nina díj tőlem, de most komolyan!;) :DDD

Надежда-nagual said...

Nina, needlebооk beautiful!!

Clinique-Bogi said...

Jó kis csomag. :-)

Zsófi said...

Nagyon szép lett ez is! Az anyagok harmóniája, a kiegészítők, a minta... mindenből pont elég, és ettől olyan nagyon kerek, tökéletes nnna az egész!

unikat said...

Nagyon jól sikerült darab. Olyan ügyes vagy!S a hímzés annyira szép!

IrLik said...

Amazing work!

Melinda said...

Itt is...nem lehet szó nélkül hagyni:))
Csodaszép!!
Ez a kartonos megoldás nekem s nagyon izgatja már a fantáziámat,olyan szépen,pontosan kivitelezed!!:)

Michelle said...

What a beautiful gift - I'm sure Violet loved it!

Unknown said...

Lavoro perfetto!!! I tuoi lavori sono sempre una gioia per gli occhi!! Bello lo schema Tralala non lo avevo mai visto!!! Ma è nuovo è in commercio??

cerato said...

What a beautiful gift!!

I draw a pretty scissors in my blog. Do you want to participate in it?
Hugs

Elena - Gatti e Crocette said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love it!
Congrats Nina!
Have a nice w-e!
Elena

GRAÇA said...

Minha dona está a oferecer um quadro pintado por ela ,vai lá ao blog dela!
Ron..rons da kika e bjs da dona
Graça

Michelle S. said...

Thank you so much Nina! It’s an honor to receive this award from you!
The gift for Violet is so beautiful. I'm sure she will cherish it.

Hugs,
Michelle

Country Nanny said...

A little masterpiece!
Love.
Elisa

Violet said...

Hi Nina:)

I love my gift so much! I've kept it right next to me since it arrived...I can't stop looking at it:))

Thank you so much for the award, it's my first one:))

Big hugs!!
Violet:)

Márti said...

Egyszerűen kész vagyok Tőled...!!! Imádom, bármi is kerüljön ki a kezeid közül!!!!

Azalée said...

c'est merveilleux Nina comme toujours très très joli et soigné
Violet doit être très heureuse
gros bisous d'azalée xxx

Isabelle said...

Nina, you did an amazing job on your gift and I am sure your friend must have been very happy when she received it .
I wish you a very sweet evening :-))
Isa

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online