April 12, 2010

Petit Coeur - lilac version


Már vagy két hete szinte nem is volt tű a kezemben, maximum 20-30 x erejéig...
Nem tudom, mikor lesz megint időm jobban alkotni, tehát mutogatni nem sűrűn fogok most.
Az egyetlen dolog, ami el is készült a korábbi ajándékokat leszámítva (ajándékkal
előre készültem, nem most lettek ám meg..), az egy pici szívecske, megint :)
Sajnos az arany színű ollócska nem az enyém, egy kedves barátommal rendeltünk, és az ő
része is hozzám futott be, de muszáj volt lefotózzam, olyan kis helyeske :)

Last 2 weeks or so I have not been stitching a lot, only some crosses and I think this period
will continue now so I1m sorry I will not be able to show you often anything...
The only one thing I have finished (gifts were prepared weeks ago not now) is
a tiny heart, again :) I need to tell you the gold pair of scissors is not mine, I have ordered
with a dear friend and her stash arrived to me together with mine but I thought
I need to take some photos about this one because it is so nice and tiny :)

Atalie_PetitCoeur3_BeMusedSilk_05_Nina_2010apr
Atalie_PetitCoeur3_BeMusedSilk_02_Nina_2010apr
Atalie_PetitCoeur3_BeMusedSilk_03_Nina_2010apr
Atalie_PetitCoeur3_BeMusedSilk_01_Nina_2010apr
Petit Coeur 3

Oldalra kihyleztem egy newsletter feliratkozási lehetőséget, leginkább annak jó és hasznos,
aki nem használ gmail-t vagy bloggert és nem tud másképp követni és olvasni, ha akar.

I have newsletter function just see on my left sidebar and if you would like just use :)
Thank you!

SWAPpolók, akit még érdekel, 15-én éjfélig jeletkezhet!
SWAPPERS: join deadline is 15th of April, midnight CET!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
Mint utaltam rá korábban, ebbe a körbe nem tudok beszállni, nem akarok olyat vállalni,
amit talán nem fogok tudni teljesíteni, nagyon sajnálom :(
I'm sorry but I can't join to this round, I'm afraid of I may will run out of time now.


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

37 comments:

Michelle S. said...

Petit Coeur is adorable and your pictures are so pretty!

Hugs,
Michele

IrLik said...

What a gorgeous work! I really like!

Babs said...

Wauw, it's a simple design, but it looks wonderfull :D

Carin said...

Please take your time and you don't have to make any excuse. Soemtimes we don't have time to stitch right?
I love the little ornament and how you attach the ribbon on the outside. beautiful idea.
oh and the scissors are great !!

Patty C. said...

Tiny but lovely
As always

Carol said...

Very pretty.

Надежда-nagual said...

SUPER!!!

Patricia Lessell said...

Just gorgeous.
Love
Patti xxx

Lana said...

Wow! That is really pretty, Nina!! Small, but elegant. Don't worry, we all have times when we just set our stitching aside, I hope you get your stitching mojo back soon! I also loved the beautiful purple flowers you used in your photos!!

valerie said...

Beautiful finish! I love this petit couer.

Violet said...

Beautiful finish:) I love this design:)

Big hugs!!

Violet:)

hohla said...

Nina! How beautiful!

Sandy said...

OMG Nina what a delghtful heart.
Wonderful color. Love it.

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Csilla böködéje said...

Nina gyönyörűek ezek a szívecskék és milyen aprók?!

Unknown said...

una chicca deliziosa
ros

savannah said...

Hallo, Dein Blog ist wunderschön und die Arbeiten sowieso, man weiss nicht wo man schauen soll, alles so toll gemacht und mit großem Gespür für Schönheit und Eleganz...gratuliere und liebe Grüße aus Wien :)

P.S. Kannst Du mir vielleicht verraten, welche Blogform Du gewählt hast, damit man links und rechts sowie in der Mitte eine Kolumne hat, das gefällt mir unheimlich gut :) Danke

Angel-Smile said...

Hello Nina,
the little heart is so beautiful as all your things! I love them:-))
Greetings
Brigitte

Marie boutd'guenille said...

C'est Magnifique!!!! Bravo!
jolies couleurs!

Mo' said...

è bellissimo!! brava! fai un sacco di belle cose!

it's wonderful! brava! You make a lot of beautiful things!

Isabelle said...

Your tiny heart looks great and the small scissors are cute ;
Please, Nina , enjoy your stithing ans take your time peacefully :-)
I received your newsletter very fine.
Have a nice day :-)

Nina said...

Thank you Ladies, your kind words made me happy :)))

Cserny Cherry Ildikó said...

Nagyon szép lett! A kivitelezés is és színek is. A minisége meg főként tetszik, valószínűleg azért, mert én nem igazán látom már az 1x1 szálas hímzést. :)

cerato said...

Pretty scissors and wonderful heart
Kisses from Spain

Gladys Creativa said...

Nina,

How ever is fantastic this little heart! I love it and your sicissors too..
By the way when can I found this grafic?
Have a wonderful day!

Márti said...

Micsoda szépséges szívecske - gyönyörű!!!!

Nina said...

Gladys, you can order the chart from the designer, Atalie, her website is: http://www.lefilatalie.com/
Or any other french webshops. I hope this helps you!

Thank you all dear Ladies!

Azalée said...

Nina ton coeur est magnifique!!
de gros bisous d'azalée xxx

Deb said...

Such a tiny heart, but so beautiful!

unikat said...

Te nő!
Hát mégegyszer kiöltögetted!
Most akkor duplán irigykedhetem, mert oly csodaszép lett!
S a fotóid pazarok, mint mindig!

Calor de Hogar Tejidos said...

Szeretem a blog!
Hagytam egy kicsit jelen van a blogomban.
Jó szórakozást keresnek.
Isa

Disfruto mucho tu blog!!
He dejado un regalito para ti en mi blog.
Pasalo a buscar.
Isa

Gladys Creativa said...

Thank you very much Nina!

Vaida said...

Oh, it IS petite! Lovely colours, lovely finish - you have golden hands!

Mavi. said...

Muy bonito.

Mavi.

Zsófi said...

Csudahelyes! És a mérete sem elhanyagolható:)

BeckySC said...

SOOOOO beautiful my friend :)
Hope you are doing OK :)
Sending hugs :)

Jane said...

Hi Nina! I love this heart of yours. Very nice colour choice of thread and ribbon too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online