May 23, 2009

More strawberries / Még több eper!

Készítettem megrendelésre eperkét, és bár a színek választását rám hagyta a kedves megrendelő, mégis szerettem volna választást hagyni neki, így több eperkét hímeztem.
A nem hímzettek meg csak úgy, nekem ;) Megtaláltam ugyanis a 2 évvel ezelőtt festett
anyagocskáimat, és most nagyon jól jött néhány hosszúkás eperhez!

A kind girl asked me some days ago making strawberry emeries (she wants to buy).
She said I can choose the colors but I wanted to let her a bit choose so I made more.
Exactly I stitched 4 different version of strawberry emeries.
And I found my old dyed pieces of fabrics so I made some long style
starwberries too - for myself :)


Csináltam egy olyan fotót is, ahol rájuk süt a nap, bár a gépem ezt nem nagyon szereti...
I took a photo about them in full sunshine but my photo machine doesn't like it...


És még egy kép csak négyükról... / And a closeup picture of emeries...

Quaker Flower Strawberry Emery Little Stitches


Ezek a hosszúkás eprek ismerősek lehetnek mindenkinek, aki szereti Stacy Nash stílusát ;)
Bár ennél sokkal antikabb anyag illene hozzájuk, nekem ezek is nagyon tetszenek!
Az óriás eper a legnagyobb ollómra vigyáz, amúgy tűpárnának sem utolsó.

You may know these long strawberries if you like the style of Stacy Nash ;)
I know that style needs more antique textiles but I love my strawberries so much :)
The biggest is a fob for my biggest scissors but it is good as a pincushion as well.


Ha a kedves megrendelőm kiválasztotta, melyiket szeretné, a másik 3 hímzett eper
megy a boltocskámba. Ha esetleg érdekel valakit...

* * *

Ne feledjétek, SWAP 2. - bővebben itt!
Please note: SWAP 2. - details are here! ;)

* * *

Take care and have a great weekend!
Keep stitching ;)


25 comments:

Jane said...

Your strawberries look wonderful! Beautifully made and I like the different sizes. I just love the Stacy Nash ones but they can be made any way, with or without the primitive look. Very creative work, Nina!

Unknown said...

Sono bellissime sembravano vere!!! Sono belle anche quelle tutte rosse non ricamate!!!
Hai mai ricamato miniature su etamine di cotone?? Sto provando ma ho dei problemi la crocetta sulla trama verticale non mi viene bene...c'è un trucco sai come fare???

Nina said...

Non so cosa pensare ... Puoi mostrare una foto di me in proposito?

Márti said...

... hát nehéz dolga lesz a megrendelődnek, csodaszép mindegyik eperkéd!!!! Guszták a Stacy Nash stílusában készült hosszúkás eperkék is, nekem ezzel az anyaggal is nagyon tetszenek!!!

Patricia Lessell said...

Nina, these strawberries are just exquisite. Lots of Love patti xxx

baboo said...

nagyon megkívántam most az epret ezután a látvány után, gyönyörűek! :)

MELANIA said...

COMPLIMENTI!!! SONO BELLISSIMI!!!
CIAO
MELANIA...

Vaida said...

They all look great! And so delicious!

Enza said...

Nina, .... super!!!!! :):):) Enza xxx

Theresa said...

These strawberries are gorgeous!!!!!!

Carmen said...

pretty strawberries!, all are beautiful,(look so yummi)

Casa Cuori Colori said...

Nina: your strawberries look beautiful!!! I just love Stacy Nash style...Claudia

Suzi said...

Nagyon guszták az eprecskéid, mind mind csodás lett!! Én nem is tudnék választani!:-)

Szecsi said...

Nagyon szépek így együtt! Nekem a SN stílusú hosszúkás tetszik a legjobban :)

From the Attic said...

Nina, I just love your basket of strawberries. The Stacy Nash style is great too and I am sure one or two of the long ones would look quite at home in the basket with the others.

Chrissie

Anna Zont said...

Nina! Your strawberries look beautiful! Very tasty and sweet :))

unikat said...

Egyik szebb, mint a másik.
Nina! Emlékszem még kb. egy éve egy blogon láttam leírást, hogy milyen alakra kell szabni az eperkékhez a vásznat. Egyszer úgy készítenék én is.
Nem tudnál segíteni egy tutoriállal, ha emlékeznél valahol, hogy lenne?
Köszönöm

Chiloe said...

Beautiful strawberries !!!!

Carol R said...

Delicious strawberries Nina!

Caffinated Stitcher said...

Your strawberries are abolsutely beautiful Nina! Did my strawberry jam get you in the "strawberry mood"...lol!

Hazel said...

Beautiful emeries!! xx

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful strawberries! So tasty and sweet :)

Sweet Sue said...

Oh Nina, soooo very beautiful!

Stitchin Sweet Sue

http://stitchinsweetsue.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

Those strawberries look yummy, Nina! Lovely presentation!

mamyrose said...

Je découvre un bien joli blog, j'adore ces fraises

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online