
Ez lettem én tegnap :)
Jacqueline blogján a jobb felső sarokban látható zászlós képre kattintva látható, hogy
szerte a világban hány országban van már "head girl". A magyar head girl én lettem tegnap ;)
Aki szeretné ezt a mintát SAL-ban hímezni, látogasson el ide:
Mary Wigham SAL Hungary
A Mary Wigham minta részleteiben lesz letölthető, ahogy ezt már korábban írtam.
Az első és a második mintarészlet letölthető innen.
* * *
If you visit Jacqueline's (Needleprint) blog, on the top right you can see a picture
with flags, then click it and see this. Here are the "head girls" from more country.
Yesterday I became the hungarian head girl of Needleprint ;)
Here is the Mary Wigham SAL Hungary blog.
You can download the Mary Wigham Sampler 1st and 2nd parts from here.
Thank you Jacqueline!
Take care and keep stitching ;)

Jacqueline blogján a jobb felső sarokban látható zászlós képre kattintva látható, hogy
szerte a világban hány országban van már "head girl". A magyar head girl én lettem tegnap ;)
Aki szeretné ezt a mintát SAL-ban hímezni, látogasson el ide:
Mary Wigham SAL Hungary
A Mary Wigham minta részleteiben lesz letölthető, ahogy ezt már korábban írtam.
Az első és a második mintarészlet letölthető innen.
* * *
If you visit Jacqueline's (Needleprint) blog, on the top right you can see a picture
with flags, then click it and see this. Here are the "head girls" from more country.
Yesterday I became the hungarian head girl of Needleprint ;)
Here is the Mary Wigham SAL Hungary blog.
You can download the Mary Wigham Sampler 1st and 2nd parts from here.
Thank you Jacqueline!
Take care and keep stitching ;)



13 comments:
Ó, hát gratula! Megérdemelted!
Gratulálok Nina !
la borsa è fantastica
ciao
fiore
Örülök, hogy benéztem hozzád -meseszép ez a sampler és ha már itt tátom a számat,gratulálok is mindjárt!! :))
Your Strawberry bag is beautiful!
I'll enjoy watching your progress on Mary Wigham. I'm still on the fence as to whether I want to stitch it or not. It's beautiful, though!
Thank you Siobhan, but I'm not going to stitch the MW SAL, I have another quaker SAL (Beatrix Potter), so I am only the head gir ;)
Gratulálok! Nagy elismerés, és igazán megérdemelten kaptad.
Thanks alor for the information Nina! I think about it....
Méltó helyre került a kitüntetés. Megnéztem a zászlókra kattintva.
Gratulálok, megérdemelten kaptad.
Gratulálok! Utolért a népszerűség "átka"! A samplert már elkezdtem, majd küldök fotót! :))
Ha ha glad you finally succumbed! I knew you wouldn't resist for long. Welcome to the fun. xx
Ez aztán a megtiszteltetés!!!!!!
GRATULÁLOK!!!!
Post a Comment