June 11, 2009

Gift from Japan and some stitching updates

Emlékeztek még a privát cserés ajándékokra, amit Yukonak küldtem? :)
Nos, ma én is kaptam tőle csomagot Japánból! :)
Annyi szépet és finomat küldött, nem győztem kicsomagolni :)

Do you remember those gifts I have sent for Yuko in Japan? :) This is our Privat Exchange.
I have recieved her big package today from Japan.
Yuko sent me a LOT of beauties and japanese spices! Hmmm! :)

(pictures are clickable/katt a képre, nagyítható, mint mindig!)




Kaptam csodás patchwork anyagokat, lenvásznat, epres teát egy aranyos kiskanállal,
hűtőmágnest, gyertyát szép tartóval, hajcsattokat, páromnak küldött japán fűszereket.
A legeslegszebb a hímzős fémdoboz, amiben volt egy csodás tűmágnes valamint egy régi antik olló ollóőrrel, és erre nem is találok szavakat - Yuko köszönöm szépen!!

She sent me patchwork fabbies, linens, strawberry tea with a cute little spoon,
fridge magnet, candle, barrettes and she is so kind she sent japanese spices for my finace!
But the most beautiful piece is the stitching tin box, and there is inside a needleminder
and and beautiful old antique scissors with fob! Yuko you are amazing, thank you SO much!

Még képek... More pictures...


You made my day! Many thanks for your friendship too!

Amit eredetileg ma mutatni akartam, az a Kindness Sampler és az elkezdett
This is the day sampler - ez utóbbi az egyik sült anyagomra.
Kicsit borúsak a képek, mert nem süt a nap, csak fullasztóan meleg van...

And here comes what I wanted to show you today ;) - Kindness Sampler
and my new start This is the day samper - this is on my baked fabby.
Sorry if the photos look darka bit but there's no sunshine again, but this is hot...

Kindness Sampler Birds of a Feather
32ct Belfast linen, dyed by myself
Weeks Dye Works threads as charted


This is the Day Tracy Riffle
40ct Newcastle linen, dyed and baked by myself
TGA, WDW and CC (some changed by myself)


Néhány színt lecserélek menet közben, kevésbé tetszenek a nagyon narancsos árnyalatok.
Rájöttem, hogy mennyire jó 40-es lenre hímezni, és olyannyira ez lett mára a kedvencem,
hogy legszívesebben soha többet nem is híemznék másmilyenre :)

I'm changing some threads stitching this, I don't like those "very orange" colors :)
I know how much I like to stitch onto 40ct linen, this is my favourite
and I think I'm going to stitch only to 40ct in the future ;)


Take care and keep stitching!
Thanks for your kind comments all time :)


28 comments:

unikat said...

A meglepi csomag...hát elképesztő szépségeket tartalmaz.
Gyönyörűek!
De a sült anyagod, most is rabul ejtett. Ki kell, hogy próbáljam.
A samplereket pedig várom a következő fázisfotón.
40 ct-osra még nem hímeztem, de tényleg olyan jó?

Nina said...

Tényleg :) Talán azért tetszeik nekem ennyire, mert elég pici rajta a hímzés, hiszen jó sűrű, elég egy szállal hímezni. Egyszerűen jó. Ha minden igaz, nemsokára lesz 55ct-osom is, alig várom!

Hesztia said...

Meseszépek az ajándékaid! :D
a 40 ct-ra 2 szálon át hímzel (egy szál fonallal)? Nem csoda, ha nem nagyon akarsz már másra, mert gyönyörű...

Barbi said...

Hihetetlenül szép gyönyörűségeket kaptál! És olyan helyes, hogy fűszereket is cseréltetek! :D
A készülő hímzések is csodásak lesznek! Jó munkát hozzájuk!

Wendy said...

that tin looks so great, how lucky you are !
strawberry tea is my favorite to, and it goes very well with your strawberry bag, lol !
Yuko did a wonderfull job on your exchange !

Carol R said...

A beautiful tin from Yuko!
Love your new start - 40ct is my new favorite fabric too!

Nina said...

Thank you :)

Köszönöm!!

Hesztia: igen, az anyag 2 szálára 1 fonlszállal hímzek 40-es anyagra. És így csodaszép. Csak megjegyzem, Anikó erre az anyagra 1x1-en hímez miniben! (annaitto.blogspot.com)

Deb said...

Beautiful tin from Yuko and love your new starts and your own dyed fabric.

valerie said...

Lovely exchange from Yuko...everything looks great and the finishing on the tin is beautiful. Also love your progress pictures. Can't wait to see more!

Patricia Lessell said...

What a wonderful swap you received from Yuko. I love what you are stitching as well. Truly wonderful things all of them. Love Patti xxx

Jucus said...

Fantasztikusan ízléses meglepit kaptál, egytől egyig gyönyörű kis nőcis darab!

Gladys Creativa said...

A specialas giftssssss! are very beautiful.
A your stictch is espectacular!

Cécile said...

Waow Yuko's present's are beautiful

Dovilė said...

Hi Nina,
The presents are cute from Yuko, LHN design and box is very lovely:)

I love your new WIP's too:)

Márti said...

Nagyon szép meglepiket kaptál!!!! :))
Ez aztán a "Terülj, terülj asztalkám!" ;)

A hímzéseid csodásak!!

Azalée said...

hummmmmm le beau cadeau de yuko, it's délicious!!! :o))
tes nouveaux ouvrages commencent magnifiquement!
bisous d'azalée xxx

Theresa said...

Such a wonderful exchange!!!!!

Julie said...

You say that Yuko made your day??? She made my day just by my looking at all this stuff. Oh my goodness. I'm totally jealous, Nina. This is amazing. I wished I had a friend like Yuko. Her finishing is spectacular. You are blessed. My husband would love all those spices too. He's a wasabi addict. :D

Szecsi said...

Hűűű, ez a fémdobozka fantasztikus!

Zsófi said...

Gyönyörű ajándékokat kaptál!
A hímzés pedig csodaszép! A lenbe nem csodálom, hogy beleszerettél, én is hasonlóképp érzek:)

Carol Anna said...

Gyönyörű ajándékokat kaptál! Komolyan olyan szép látvány!
Na és a megkezdett hímzések ... :-)

Vaida said...

Wow, what a lucky girl you are! It's a wonderful gift!

And I love your new start, it looks great

Abile said...

Meseszép ajándékokat kaptál! Nagyon szépek a munkáid! :o))

Edit said...

Fantasztikus ajandekokat kaptal Yukotol. Gyonyoru minden darab.

Jane said...

What wonderful gifts from Yuko. She is a very talented stitcher and finishes her things off so beautifully.

I love your current projects. I particularly like 'This Is The Day'. Yummy fabric and thread choice. Looking good!

Judit said...

Nálad mindig, minden annyira szép!!!
Csodás dolgokat kaptál! :)

acereta said...

Fantastic gifts! You should be happy! Congratulations!

Carmen said...

the Yuko work always is so beautiful and elegant.congratulations for this great gifts.

lovely progress, and fabric.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online