Egyéb elfoglaltságaim miatt most nem haladtam sokat, csak ezt az egy hímzést
nyúztam egy kicsit. Na meg a titkosakat, készen van néhány őszi hímzésem,
amikből majd ajándékokat kell fabrikáljak ;)
I didn't stitch so much from my last update, I was working on This is the day only
and of course my secret projects - I have finished some autumn stitchings for SWAP 2.
and pivate exchange with Tizy ;) (no, I haven't finished them yet)
This is the Day Tracy Riffle
40ct Newcastle linen, dyed and baked by myself
TGA, WDW and CC (some changed by myself)
Bocsi, ha nem lett elég világos a fotó, de esik, be van borulva - legalább nincs 40 fok :)
I'm sorry if the photo is dark a bit but there's raining, so no sunhine again.


Take care and keep stitching!

nyúztam egy kicsit. Na meg a titkosakat, készen van néhány őszi hímzésem,
amikből majd ajándékokat kell fabrikáljak ;)
I didn't stitch so much from my last update, I was working on This is the day only
and of course my secret projects - I have finished some autumn stitchings for SWAP 2.
and pivate exchange with Tizy ;) (no, I haven't finished them yet)
40ct Newcastle linen, dyed and baked by myself
TGA, WDW and CC (some changed by myself)
Bocsi, ha nem lett elég világos a fotó, de esik, be van borulva - legalább nincs 40 fok :)
I'm sorry if the photo is dark a bit but there's raining, so no sunhine again.
Take care and keep stitching!



28 comments:
It's beautiful ;-)
Che bello!Molto curate le foto e bello il blog!Brava!
lolly
Just beautiful and that scissor fob is just gorgeous too. Lots and lots of love Patti xxx
De nagyon szépek!!
S nem tudom, hogy csinálod, s ha tudnám is nekem nehéz lenne, de csodaszép lett az új alaplapod, s tetszenek a fotók fent is. Bár az orgonás-tündérkésért is odavoltam!
Szerintem nagyon gyorsan, nagyon szépen haladsz!!!
A fejléced csodaszép!!! :)
Wow Nina your progress is fantastic.
Lovely sampler.
Gyönyörűen alakul!
looks great process, Nina:)
Lovely fabric ! I'm gonna try to dye and bake myself !
Ez fantasztikus lesz Nina! Gyönyörűek a színek.... és ezen az anyagon....hát egyszerűen csodás!
Hermosos trabajos tienes con las fotos impecables, te felicito mucho, de lo mejor que he visto. Saludos desde Mexico.
Beautiful work with the photos you have flawless, congratulations, the best I've seen. Greetings from Mexico.
Me encantan tus trabajos. Te felicito por ellos. saludos desde Andalucía - España
Hűű ez naon szép! :O Grat hozzá! :)
tu brodes vite nina waowww :o)
tu as changé ta bannière elle est très très belle, superrrr
bises d'azalée xxx
You are making wonderful progress! I love your fabric--it's perfect!
ezekkel a gyönyörű szinekkel látszik igazán, milyen klasszul sikerült az anyagsütés, pazarul néz ki a kép, gratulálok!
bRavissima!!! Un bacio Enza xxx
pretty :)
Thank you so much for your kind words!!
Köszönöm szépen :)
CSODASZÉP!!
Az új fejléced is szuper!
Such beautiful work you're doing so well with it. I love the fabric and the look you've achieved. A gorgeous design, so you can't go wrong with this!
Szerintem igen jó tempóbal haladsz. Mi lenne, ha még rá is érnél?:)
Szuper az új dizájn!
It is SO interesting!
Beautiful!
Dear Nina, on my blog you'll find something for you!
Claudia
Hello Nina,
your new header-picture are very nice. The scissor fobs are wonderful and your new stitchery - very nice.
Greetings
Anja
Szia Nina, meglepi-díj vár rád a blogomon :-) Fogadd sok szeretettel!
Hi Nina, I've just visited your blog thanks to Casa cuori colori.
I think it 's really nice! Keep stiching! Camilla
WOW! I love the colors and those scissors are so pretty.
Post a Comment