December 21, 2009

Christmas gifts & Gingerbread Trio


Pénteken és ma is ajándékot hozott a postás, meglepetés a javából :)
Köszönöm szépen Márti és Melinda!

Last Friday and today I got christmas gifts, thank you dear Márti and dear Melinda!!

Köszönöm szépen lányok, nagyon örülök minden darabnak!!



Ahogy korábban már írtam, rohamtempóban kihímeztem ezt az édes kis mintát,
és éppen most szárad a doboz, merthogy mézeskalács tartó doboz tetejére lesz :)

As I wrote early I have stitched the Gingerbread trio for my Mom, and now I am working
on the tin which will be a gift for my Mom as a gingerbread keeper sweet-box.

Gingerbread Trio Little House Needleworks
32ct Belfast linen, color 203 helllimione
TGA (Tarnished Gold, Raspberry Parfait, Cinnamon, Gingersnap),
CC (Toasted Marshmallow, Spinach, Caterpillar, Brandied Pears) and DMC white

started: 18/dec. - finished: 21/dec.

Folytatás később :)
Continue later :)




Ajánlanék egy remek és gyors ötletet karácsonyfa díszek készítésére, akinek még belefér az idejébe.
Pontos leírás itt, és a kép is innen van.
I have found a great and quick idea to make some ornaments, picture from here and details are here too.



Thank you for your lovely kind comments my posts before, I always
happy to read your kind words! Thank you!
Take care and keep stitchin' :)

18 comments:

Márti said...

:))))))))) Boldog Karácsonyt!!! :)

Annyira szép lett a mézeskalács triód, hogy kedvet kaptam hozzá, de majd csak jövőre - ha addig közbe nem jön más ;))!! Gyönyörűek a színei ... nagyon tetszik, Anyukád el lesz varázsolva!!!
A mézesek is nagyon guszták... (persze az ehető változat) :)))

Vinniey said...

Wow! Your Gingerbread Trio is so cute and you're such a fast stitcher! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Nina.

Évi said...

Most is csak álmuldozni tudok! :) Szép ajándékok! ;) Szép minden! Boldog Karácsonyt Neked is! :)

Patricia Lessell said...

Love everything and your gingerbread trio is too good to eat that's for sure.
Love
Patti xxx

Carin said...

What a wonderful christmas gifts you recieved ! I love the gingerbread trio. You stitch that so fast.

CsacskaMacska said...

Nagyon szép ajándékokat kaptál, a dobozka pedig biztosan nagyon szupi lesz!!:-) Boldog Karácsonyt kívánok én is!

Kryx said...

Boldog karácsonyt neked és a családnak is! Anyud biztos örülni fog a képnek, nagyon klassz lett, jók a színei. :)

Hazel said...

So many lovely things to look at. Love the gingerbread men. Now off to check out the link. xx

Melinda said...

:DDDDD nagyon szívesen!:)

A mézeskalácsos kép pedig nagyon nagyon széép!!

Carmen said...

pretty gifts!.
the gingerbread trio look so cute! beautiful.

Azalée said...

ta maman va être merveilleusement gâtée avec ton gingerbread j'ai très hâte de voir ta finition ;o)
des bises d'Azalée xxx

corinna said...

you have been so busy.
beautiful work everywhere,
love your gingerbread men
and the holly and ivy piece especially.
thanks for sharing have a splendid holiday season!

JOLENE said...

Love those gingerbread men. Very cute!!! Happy Holidays Nina.

Elia said...

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
........|___|...TE DESEO
........|000|...FELIZ NAVIDAD
........|000|...LLENO DE AMOR...SALUD
........|000|....PROSPERIDAD...!!
........|000|... FELIZ AÑO NUEVO 2010
.........\00/.... QUE ESTE AÑO ESTÉ LLENO DE
..........\0/....BUENOS Y GRANDES PROYECTOS.
...........||......QUE LOS SUEÑOS SE CUMPLAN!
...........||......HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!
...........||......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
.........._||_....ELIA
♥¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´♥♥.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

eljardindemiduende

Yuko said...

Hi dear Nina,

Your Gingerbread Trio is so beautiful and just sweet!
I have started this last year, though I haven't done this yet... as always (lol)

Thank you so much for the Christmas wishes that you left on my blog!!
(Did you receive my e-mail that I sent you earlier>>)

I also wish you a very merry Christmas !!!!

((hugs))

YUKO

lynda said...

I love your Gingerbread Trio...it is adorable! I can't wait to see it finished as a cookie tin...what a clever idea! I tried to post on the LHN blog but it wouldn't let me verify my comment. Oh well! Merry Christmas!

Nieves said...

Nina, Siempre es un placer visitar tu blog. Todos tus bordados son preciosos, y tus ideas originales.

Saludos y Felices Fiestas.

Nieves.

unikat said...

Szuperszépeket kaptál!
S az a mézeskalácsos, az nálam is tervbe van véve. Gyönyörű! S az apró gombok, na azok totálisan kikészítenek a szépségükkel!
Alig várom, hogy mutasd majd készen is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online