Elkészült :) Már tegnap készen volt, de mire megszáradt minden, már nem volt kedvem
fotózni, Igyekeztem ma még világosban lekapni de sietnem kellett, mert közben
díszítettem a belevalót :D Íme a sütis doboz...
I have finished! It was ready yesterday but after I have made everything I was too tired
so I took photos today. I was in a hurry because I was making the cookies into this tin :)
Remélem, majd még tudok róla képeket készíteni Anuyéknál :)
I hope I can take more pictures about it later :)
Néhány fotó a belevalóról, a képeken látható mennyiésg 4x-se készült, de úgy gondoltam,
mindegyik mégsem állhat modellt :) Íme a kivételezettek :D
And here are some pictures about cookies, I have made a lot, not only these what you can see.
Ha minden igaz, tegnap célbaért még egy ajándék, ezúttal Ildinek, sok szeretettel :)
If I know well yesterday another gift has arrived to Ildi, made with love :)
Annyira megtetszett, hogy magamnak is készült egy :)
I fell in love with this one so I have made another for myself :)
Holnap reggel elutazunk, vasárnapig Anyuéknál pihizünk kicsit :)
Remélhetőleg csak hímezni fogok éjjel nappal :)
Kívánok minden kedves barátomnak, ismerősömnek, olvasómnak
nagyon szép békés Karácsonyt és pihenős hímzős napokat!
Tomorrow morning we will travel to visit my parents, I really hope I will stitch a lot!
Wish you all a very Merry Christmas, joy and fun with family and friends,
quiet hours to stitching and having rest!
Thank you for your lovely kind comments all over the year,
I always happy to read your kind words! Thank you!
Take care and keep stitchin' :)



35 comments:
Hi, I liked your post today! Merry Christmas!
Debbie
Nagyon Boldog Karácsonyt kívánok én is Neked és családodnak!
Gyönyörű dolgok, mint mindig...
Nagyon jó lett a doboz! A tűtartó nemkülönben ;)
Boldog, mézeskalács illatú, szép karácsonyt Nektek!
Nagyon szép a doboz és a mézeskalácsok is gyönyörűek!! Most írókáztál először?! Nagyon jól sikerült!!!
A tűtartó(k) is nagyon ízléses, szép darabok!!!
BOLDOG KARÁCSONYT!!!
Meravigliosa, io adoro i gingerbread, i biscolttini li hai fatti tu? Troppo belli! Ciao e tanti auguri di Buone Feste M.Grazia
Thank you Ladies :)
Köszönöm szépen :)
Márti, igen, most először. Unalmas és hosszadalmas meló, órákig bíbelődtem vele, de asszem megéri :)
Grazia: grazie, sì, ho cotto i biscotti! E ho decorato oggi :)
Gorgeous. Your work is so beautiful and those cookies look fabulous. Travel safe and have a Merry Christmas.
Sandy
A doboz nagyon szuper lett! Tuti anyud örülni fog neki.
A tűtartó egyik példányát már láttam, de duplán fotózva dupla élmény.
A mézeseid édesek lettek!
Békés, boldog karácsonyt kívánok!
I loved your post today as well as what you stitched. I love the needlebooks. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx
Beautiful present for your mother. The cookies are beautiful, love how you made them !!!
The needlebooks also are very nice !
Merry christmas and I hope you have a good stay with your parents.
Őrületesen jók! Kellemes pihenésben gazdag karácsonyt kívánok!:*)
What a beautiful tin!!!
Oh my gosh, what a precious tin, and those cookies are just adorable!! I'm so impressed :-)
All of the stitching you've shown is just so beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
xoxo
Wow! The cookies are beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Meseszépek a mézikék, és igazán méltó helyük lesz a csodás dobozban! :o)
Boldog Karácsonyt!!!
Fantasztikus lett a dobozka,a mézesek nemkülönben!!:)
A tűtartó is mesés,Ildi boldog lehet!:)
Boldog Karácsonyt!!
Merry Christmas to you Nina.
Pat in Texas
Awesome post!! The tin and needlebooks are beautiful! Your mom and friend are going to be so excited:)
The cookies look delicious but too pretty to eat, LOL.
Have a wonderful and safe trip, and a very Merry Christmas!
(((Big Hugs)))
Violet
Ooooh~~~~ Nice box!! And the cookies look so beautiful!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!
More amazing finishes. Nina, you always do such lovely stitching.
Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas filled with love, joy and laughter.
Happy Stitching ... Sandy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ma quante cose meravigliose hai pubblicato...i biscotti sono perfetti, sembrano stampati quei decori!
FELIZ NAVIDAD y mis mejores deseos para el 2.010.
Mavi.
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm hungry.
These cookies are spectacular!!!
Merry Christmas!
Raquel
Hi Nina, Merry Christmas, Buon Natale!!!!
ciao Maria
Kedves Nina!Bámulatosan szép itt minden nálad!
Egy kis meglepetés vár nálam rád:
http://mammka.blogspot.com/2009/12/rozsaviragos-meglepetest.html
I have just scrolled through your blog and looked at some very lovely things you have made. Your work is just beautiful.
Have a Very Merry Christmas!
Wonderful present - both the outside and inside, I'm sure your Mum will like it!
Have a very merry Christmas!
szép ünnepet!:)
All my best whises for the new year 2010 and merry Christmas.
Gyönyörű ajándékokat készítettél, a doboz, és a tűtartó is nagyon tetszik! És a mézesek... mmmm...ínycsiklandóak!
Áldott, békés karácsonyt kívánok nektek!
What a beatiful cookies!!!
But not just the cookies. All what you do is so special!
A very merry Christmas to you and to you family, Nina!
oooh Nina ta boite gingerbread est trop trop belle, ta maman devait être très heureuse :o) et ces petits cookies hummmmm
de gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
I love to visit your blog. I am always so inspired by the beautiful work you post. Happy holidays!
Post a Comment