January 15, 2010

Atalie - Petit Coeur bleu and gifts (picture heavy post)

Tegnap találkoztam Marcsival, jót pletyiztünk, és meglepett egy szépséges kis tűpárnával, és
hosszú gombostűvel és még pici farkasfogakat is kaptam :) Marcsi, tündér vagy, köszönöm!

Yesterday I met with Marcsi, we had fun and talked a lot and she gave me beautiful gifts; pincushion
with long pins and mini croquets (ric-rac). Marcsi you are an angel, thank you!

gift from Marcsi 1_2010jan14_
gift from Marcsi 2_2010jan14_
Kaleidoscope Hearts The Sweetheart Tree

Idén készültek a következő Atalie szívecskék. Most vettem észre, hogy az egyik picit
ferdén sikeredett, hát ez van :)

I have made these Atalie hearts in this year (wrote early I have more finish in 2010 yet).
I see now one of them is biassed...

Atalie_Petit coeur bleu_allthree_Nina_2010jan
Atalie_Petit coeur bleu_1_Nina_2010jan
Atalie_Petit coeur bleu_a2_Nina_2010jan
Petit coeur bleu Atalie
36ct Edinburgh linen, hand dyed by me (light pinky)
Punk (my hand dyed thread)


Atalie_Petit coeur bleu_4_Nina_2010jan
Atalie_Petit coeur bleu_3_Nina_2010jan
Petit coeur bleu Atalie
36ct Edinburgh linen, hand dyed by me (light pinky)
Beetroot (my hand dyed thread)


Atalie_Petit coeur bleu_5_Nina_2010jan
Atalie_Petit coeur bleu_6_Nina_2010jan
Petit coeur bleu Atalie
32ct cotton evenweave, hand dyed by me (Olive Heaven)
Jade (my hand dyed thread)


Atalie_Petit coeur bleu_all3_Nina_2010jan

Belekezdtem egy másik Atalie mintába is, ez egy free minta a tervező weboldaláról.
I have started to stitch another Atalie design, this is a freebie from her website.

Atalie freebie 1_Nina_2010jan14
Atalie freebie 2_Nina_2010jan14
Freebie Atalie
32ct Belfast linen, hand dyed by myself (fruits teagrass then baked)
Caron - Waterlilies silk (Antique Rose)


Ha már fotóztam a Marcsitól kapott farkasfogakat, lefotóztam mellé a többit is.
Még csak egy része van bobinán, szeretném, ha egyszer mindegyik farkasfog és csipke is
kapna majd bobinát... Jó meló ám ezeket gyártani :)

While I was taking photos I thought I'll take a photo about all of my croquets (ric-rac).
I'd like to make bobbins for all of them and for all of my laces too. Good job :)

Croquettes_Nina_2010jan
Croquette and scissors_Nina_2010jan_
Ezt a szépet még Anikótól kaptam. Eddig nem mertem semmihez használni belőle :)
This beauty one was a gift, from my dear friend Anikó. I haven't yet dared to use it :)

Ez pedig a tegnapi vacsora :) Frissen sült vajas kifli sk birslama dzsemmel :)
This was our dinner yesterday :) Home made croissants with home made quince jam :)

croissantswithquintsjam_by_Nina_2010jan14

Ha minden igaz, ebben a posztban fotóztam utoljára a régi gépemmel, mert ma megkaptam az újat, ami ugye a tavalyi karácsonyi ajándékom :) Úgy örülök neki, de még tanulom, mit hogy...

This was my last post which I have taken photos with my old camera in. Today I have
got my new one, this is my last Christmas gift from my darling :) I love it!

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

54 comments:

Márti said...

Az ember nézegeti, csak nézegeti ezt a sok szépséget és úgy belejön, hogy abba sem akarja hagyni... és telhetetlen :)))) és tényleg!!

Daisy said...

Hola Nina!!! Qué hermoso los trabajos que nos muestras, me gustaron mucho..
saludos

Catherine said...

What lovely things! You have the most beautiful scissors! And your hand dyed fabrics and threads are amazing! I'd love to try my hand at making such pretty colors!

Thanks for sharing!

Gillie said...

Gorgeous, what a feast for the eyes! I think the word is ric-rac but I prefer zig zag!

Kryx said...

Hűűha, nagyon szépek lettek a szíveid! :) A kiflibe meg beleharapnék szívesen. A free minta a most festett anyagra készül?

M.Grazia said...

iao Nina, il tuo blog è stupendo e anche i tuoi lavori, bellissimi i cuori e il cuscinetto......stupendo, sei bravissima ciao M.Grazia
www.pettirossoinfreddolito.blogspot.com

Nina said...

Oh thank you Ladies :)

Köszönöm, köszönöm!
Kryx, igen, ez az az anyag :)

Gillie, thank you, yes, ric-rac is the word I was looking for :)

LoLa said...

Que belleza de trabajos, me encanta tu blog, es realmente precioso.
Abrazos

unikat said...

De kár, hogy vége!
Olyan jó volt nézegetni, olvasgatni!
A szivecskék, amit kézbe is vehettem, még most is lenyűgöznek, az én hatalmasamhoz képest, olyan csodálatosak.

MANUELA ALBANESE said...

A really lovely post!
Manuela

Melissa said...

Oh my! I love all the stitching and the dyed fibers that you did as well. You're so talented. Love all the hearts!

Then you had to show us the croissants! Ack! I'm hungry now! ;-)

Mavi. said...

Hola Nina.
Los regalos de Marcsi preciosos, dá pena clavar alfileres en el acerico tan bonito.
Tus corazones de Atalie, super bonitos, finos y hermosos.
Tus telas teñidas estupendas y rematas con croisants, ohhhhhh...
Besos.

Mavi.

Raquel Blasco said...

I like all your works!!!! The hearts are "sublimes"

Carol Anna said...

Nagyon-nagyon élveztem ezt a bejegyzésed!
Gyönyörű ajándékkal lepett meg Marcsi!
S mennyi kincsed van ... s az Atalie szívecskék ...
Szebbnél szebbek!
Kíváncsian várom milyen képek készülnek az új fotómasinával! :-D

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

Hallo Nina,

deine Herzen sind einfach ein Traum. Mir gefallen alle Farben sehr. Das Herz-Kissen ist auch sehr schön.

Liebe Grüße
Anja

Ildibildi said...

Irigykedni ér? Olyan helyes ajándékot kaptál!
Csodásak a szíveid!
És az anyagodért még mindig odavagyok!

Azalée said...

Nina, justement je voulais te dire que tes photos étaient très belles :o)
Ton mari t'as fait un magnifique cadeau de Noël, très utile
Tu as réalisé un magnifique trio de petits coeurs, tous coordonnées merveilleusement, un régal pour les yeux
un grand bravo Nina
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Lenka said...

Wow, Nina ... fantastic work, beautiful pictures and lovely colors!! Pink is one of my favorite colors, so I love the fabrics and the threads ...great work :)

Kristina said...

beautiful threads!

Patricia said...

Fabulosos tus trabajos,tienes marabillas me paso de vez en cuando para que se me caiga la baba de la envidia,felicitaciones por tu blog

Katherine said...

Nina - I love the scissors that are in your Atalie pictures - can you tell me the maker? Love your hearts and trimmings - they are all beautiful.

Mák said...

Nagyon szépek a szívecskéid!Klassz az ajándékod és finomnak néz ki a vajas kiflid...Klasszak a képek!

Sweet Sue said...

Hi Nina, am loving those little black scissors! If you have a minute, can you plz tell me where to find them?

Sweet Stitchin...

Maria said...

hi Nina, what lovely things ;)
it's a beautiful post for my eyes...
ciao Maria

From the Attic said...

Love your pincushion and pins and all the beautiful photos of your lovely work and stash.

Chrissie

Jane said...

Your finishing is so perfect! Much eye candy all these photos. :) Lovely work, Nina.

Szilvi said...

Minden csodálatos!

Nina said...

Thank you everybody for your kindest words, you made my day, I always read comments in the morning :) So my day starts well!!

AboutSCISSORS: This pair of scissors was a gift from a dear friend. This is french art deco, and you may order from a french webshop. I have searched by goggle and found this:
http://www.lecomptoirdesfees.com/epages/159137.sf/fr_FR/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=917146&Page=3
You can search as well. Hope it helps!

Nina said...

Lányok,
továbbra is köszönöm a kedves kommentjeiteket, mindig ezzel indul a napom, méleket olvasva, ekkor látom a sok sok kommentet is, olyan jól esik, köszönöm!

Evik said...

Nina, "petit Coeur bleu" are wonderful! I love them!

Melinda said...

Nem lehet betelni a sok szépség láttán!!:)
Csodás párnácskát kaptál:D
Az Atalie szívek pedig mesések!
Én is éppen a teáltalad készült fonallal hímzek...mesés színek!!

Susimac said...

All you finishes are so pretty, I love your fabrics that you ahve dyed they are very pretty

Gladys Creativa said...

Nina!!! the gift from your friend is very beautiful!!!!
Yours Atalie spectaculars! congratulations...
Some day I'd like to see your room stitch!
Have a good weekend!

Nina said...

:) Gladys I don't have a stitching room, I wish I have :)
I usually stitch at my living room in an armchair next to a small table which is my place. Maybe I'll take some photos about it later :)

la corona dorada said...

Nina who loves everything and the croissans appetizing .... Kisses from Spain.

dviki said...

Csodás szépségek! :)
Az Atalie mintákkal én is most "szemezgetek"... annyira gyönyörűek! :)

Robin said...

I always love to look at your photos. Your finishes are always so gorgeous!

Pilar said...

What a beautiful works and pictures!!!
Hugs
Pilar

BeckySC said...

Absolutely gorgeous finishes dear Nina and you received a lovely gift :)
Have a most lovely weekend :)
((hugs))

Shirley said...

I have never seen anything like these before, they are gorgeous.

Carol R said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing. Great photos too!

Enza said...

wow, ..... fantastic work!!! :) Enza xxx

Vaida said...

Great present!

I love all the three hearts, they are gorgeous, and the colour of the fabrics and threads are great!

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely present! Your hearts and work are just gorgeous, too!

Anna Zont said...

So lovely things!!!
Beautiful work!

Elia said...

¡¡Espectacular!!!!
What a wonderful photos and jobs!!!! Congratulation,
embrace from Spain,
eljardindemiduende

Heidi said...

I just discovered your blog today. What a joy to see your work. Do you sell your handdyed threads? I am working on ribbon embroidery at the moment to include in a new quilt project.

Greetings from Holland ~
Heidi

szisze said...

Atalie minták mindig-mindig telitalálat! :)))

Puntini said...

Wow... so many beautiful things.....

Paola.

Carol said...

Your hearts are so lovely and absolutely perfectly finished! I love them :)

Carmen said...

the heart are so amazing, beautiful!!the ribbons are lovely too.

Carin said...

All the things are so beautifull !!! I hope to see one day how you make these bobbins :)

Zsófi said...

Nagyon szépek az Atalie-s szívecskéid. A beetrot a gyengém:) Milyen jó is, hogy vannak saját fonalaid! És már megint mennyi mindent nézegetni való van nálad!

isabelle said...

My english is not very well but I can say to you that your blog is wonderful! I love your Atalie's hearts and all the others crosstitch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online