January 20, 2010

Poinsettia House - from Enikő /edited/


Micsoda klassz napom volt ma! Enikővel és a mininővel csatangoltunk egy picit Ikeában,
remekül éreztük magunkat, és még ajándékot is kaptam! Na, kell ennél jobb nap? :)
Enikő, annyira megleptél, hogy szavakat sem találtam erre :) Köszönöm szépen!!!

I had a wonnderful day today, I had a meeting with my dear friend Enikő and her daughter.
We were at Ikea, had fun and talked a lot! It was such a great day, and they gave me
gifts too! An amazing surprise for me, I didn't find my words first sight :)
Enikő, thank you very much!!!

*edited*

Ma ismét lefotóztam, ezúttal nem lámpafénynél. Picit már jobb kép, nem? :)
Today I took photos about my beautiful gift in natural light, it's a bit better pic isn't it! :)

Poinsettia House from Eniko2_Nina_2010jan19
Poinsettia House from Eniko_closeup frame2_Nina_2010jan19
*end of editing*
Poinsettia House from Eniko_Nina_2010jan19
Poinsettia House Little House Needleworks
Ugye, milyen klassz megoldás a textilből varrt paszi? Na meg ez a keret is csodás :)
What a great idea to sew a little frame for the stitced piece and she chose a beautiful frame too!
Poinsettia House from Eniko_closeup frame_Nina_2010jan19
Scissors fob from Eniko_2010jan19
Egy csodás ékszer, ami ollóőr, nagyon szép! Már használatba is vettem...
A beautiful jewel for one o my scissors :) I have already use it...
Scissors fob from Eniko_2_2010jan19

Szóval, ezek a fotók már az új gépemmel készültek, de le fogom cserélni nappali fotókra,
mert ameddig nem tudom elég jól használni a gépet, addig nem is elég jók a képek :D

I have taken these pictures with my new camera but I'll change them if I can take some
in sunshine because I need to learn to use weel my camera :D

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

31 comments:

unikat said...

De szépeket kaptál!

Melinda said...

Nagyon szépeket kaptál!!

Unknown said...

Örülök, hogy tetszik ;)

ohiofarmgirl said...

It is just so beautiful..what a wonderful friend you have! Dianntha

Julia said...

It's beautiful - how lucky you are to receive such a lovely gift:0)

Szentpyr said...

jujj, de szép ez!

Susimac said...

What a lovely gift to receive - how lucky you are

Unknown said...

What beautiful gifts. Friends are the treasures in our life, aren't they.

flovalvin said...

comme c'est joli!!!!!!

Abile said...

Gyönyörű szépek!

Barbi said...

Már Enikőnél is meglestem, hogy milyen szépségesek!

Mavi. said...

Nagyon szép hímzés. Nagy kettős keretben.
Nagyon szép medál olló.
Csókok.

Mavi.

Maria said...

beautiful gifts ;)
ciao Maria

Jane said...

Your framed gift of Poinsettia House is so lovely! It's so beautifully finished and such a generous thought for a present.

Elia said...

It is just so beautiful...!
how lucky you are with wonderful Friends.
Abrazo
eljardindemiduende

http://croisee-de-couleurs.over-blog.com said...

Un très joli blog que je visite de temps en temps, mais où je n'ai jamais laisser de commentaires. Bravo.De quel pays es tu?A bientôt.

Carol said...

Poinsettia House is gorgeous.

tina said...

Carinissimo, bellissimo!!!
Tina

Carin said...

It is so beautiful

Melissa said...

What beautiful gifts indeed! You are lucky to have such nice friends who are also so talented!

Márti said...

Gyönyörű és a keretezés is csúcs-szuper!!!! :)

Szilvi said...

Csodaszép ez az ajándék mindenféle fénynél.

Maggitle said...

Nina, lucky you for having such a wonderful friend with an outstanding good taste!
Congratulations for this lovely piece of art! You very well deserve it!

Rita said...

Hallo Nina, your works are very beautiful!!!!!!!!

CsacskaMacska said...

Gyönyörű szépségeket kaptál, gratulálok!:-)

Heidi said...

Your photos are just beautiful Nina. And so are the gifts given. Poinsettia House is really pretty and has been beautifully framed. I have a feddish for scissors and fobs. I have a collection of them but have not seen this pair of scissors before. What a fabulous pair.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Pilar said...

¡Bonitos regalos! El bordado ha quedado precioso con ese marco.
Besos
Pilar

Carolyn NC said...

Wonderful idea for framing - love it! And the fob is beautiful, too!

Azalée said...

c'est un merveilleux cadeau
bisous d'azalée xxx

Vaida said...

Great present, lucky you! Love the finishing!

Daisy said...

Hola!!
Te ha quedado hermoso, da gusto visitar tu blog y ver tan maravillosos trabajos, felicitaciones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online