Az egész úgy indult, hogy a Sweet Treats mintához akartam sk festett anyagot,
de egyik meglévő sem tetszett eléggé. Nekiálltam festeni. És sokkal többet festettem, mint
akartam, úgyhogy a maradékra le lehet csapni :) De előbb mutatok pár fotót arról,
amire majd a sütiket hímzem, valamikor az idén.
The whole thing started that I wanted to choose a piece of hand dyed linen for Sweet Treats
but I didn't like enough any pieces in my stash, so I have dyed some linens. I have dyed
more than I wanted to first so you can get the others if you are interested in.
But first I'd like to show you that one I chose for the sweets. I'll stitch this design
sometime this year.



Linen: 32ct Belfast, color Berry Muffin (dyed&baked by me)

További anyagok... More fabbies... (click)

Ma csomagot is kaptam, Anikótól, csodás szívek, nem tudok betelni velük :) Köszönöm!! 
Today I have recieved a parcel from Anikó, included hearts!!!, I love them! Thanks a lot!

Filled with the dyed linens :)



A felírótábla tavalyi szerzemény a Karácsonyi vásárból. Egyszer majd a konyhám dísze lesz.
I've bought this board last year in the Christmas Fair :) I'll decorate my kitchen with it.

Take care and keep stitchin' :)

de egyik meglévő sem tetszett eléggé. Nekiálltam festeni. És sokkal többet festettem, mint
akartam, úgyhogy a maradékra le lehet csapni :) De előbb mutatok pár fotót arról,
amire majd a sütiket hímzem, valamikor az idén.
The whole thing started that I wanted to choose a piece of hand dyed linen for Sweet Treats
but I didn't like enough any pieces in my stash, so I have dyed some linens. I have dyed
more than I wanted to first so you can get the others if you are interested in.
But first I'd like to show you that one I chose for the sweets. I'll stitch this design
sometime this year.
Linen: 32ct Belfast, color Berry Muffin (dyed&baked by me)
További anyagok... More fabbies... (click)
Ma csomagot is kaptam, Anikótól, csodás szívek, nem tudok betelni velük :) Köszönöm!! Today I have recieved a parcel from Anikó, included hearts!!!, I love them! Thanks a lot!
Filled with the dyed linens :)
A felírótábla tavalyi szerzemény a Karácsonyi vásárból. Egyszer majd a konyhám dísze lesz.
I've bought this board last year in the Christmas Fair :) I'll decorate my kitchen with it.
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


17 comments:
Szépségesek így együtt az anyagok! A mintát már én is nézegettem... sőőőt. Majd lesek, hogy mikor kezded :P
Ezt nem hiszem el!
Én is pont ma festettem vásznat, csak én nem ennyit, s teljesen más színt.
Előkerestem a festékes bejegyzéseid, s az alapján dolgoztam, ezért most küldök érte puszikat.
A szivecskegyűjteményed káprázatos. Nagyon szépeket kaptál.
What wonderful linens you dyed. They all came out so nice. And those linens and hearts you received - wonderful!!!
Ooohhh! I love the colors! I really like the pinkish ones - how did you get that color? I have done some with coffee and tea, but not other things.
And the hearts - lovely!
Golly Nina, these are just beautiful linens, LOVE them. Oh how I wish we were neighbors:)
xoxo
Nina, your fabric is beautiful. I am desperate for some nice fabric at the moment, so I would definately be interested, how much do you sell them for?
LISA V
Your linens are so beautiful!!!! I love the soft colors~
And all those hearts are wonderful!!! Such wonderful gifts~
De gyönyörű fotókat készítettél! Csodás szívecskék, bizony! :D
Az vásznak is fantasztikusak!
Nina,
Your linens look beautiful, such yummy colours!
tiszta romantikus hangulatom lett ezektől a szépségektől... léleksimogatóak!:)
All is really lovely Nina!!!!
I like so much your linen dyed!!!
Have a good weekend!
Wow! Colors are so lovely! Your linens are so gently.... They are beautiful!
Nagyon szépek lettek a festett vásznak!!
A sütist én is mostanában tervezem,már rég dédelgetett vágyam:))
A szívecskék pedig és persze a fotók húúúmeghaaa:)))
magnifique tous tes lins tu es très douée
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx
Gorgeous linen! They look so pretty in the basket too.
Hú Nina!
Gyönyörűeket festettél!!!!
Én is kipróbálom majd a technikádat. Én nem tudom, melyik az a minta, amiről beszéltek.
A szívek miatt meg kifejezetten irigy vagyok!!!!!
Nina, as you will have a minute, please look at my blog. I have a surprise for you;)
Have a very nice Day!
Eva
Post a Comment