March 12, 2010

Gifts / Ajándékok


Tegnap felköszöntöttem drága barátnémat, Bogit, és némi csetresz kíséretében ezt a fonaltartót
vittem neki. A fonaltartó nem jöhetett volna létre Eni nélkül, itt is köszönöm :)
Én csak a festést tettem hozzá és a hímzést rá :)

Yesterday I met with my dear friend Bogi and gave her some surprises for her birthday.
Special thanks for Eni for this threadkeeper, I just painted it :) but she made it.

birthdaygiftforBogi_2010march_Nina
Duo Bouquets_1_Nina_2010feb27
Duo Bouquets Anciens Tralala
55ct Kingston linen from Zweigart, white
My threads (Amethyst, Rose Tea), GAST (Dryed Thyme, Chamomile, Sable, Pink Azalea)
, DMC 3829
size of stitching: 4,8 x 5,3 cm
Duo Bouquets_2_Nina_2010feb27
Duo Bouquets_3_Nina_2010feb27
Duo Bouquets_4_Nina_2010feb27
Duo Bouquets_5_Nina_2010feb27
birthdaygiftforBogi_2_2010march_Nina

Én is kaptam szépséges szíveket Bogitól :)) Köszönöm szépen :)
Bogi also gave me gifts, wonderful hearts :) and a fob. Thank you :)

giftfromBogi_2010march_Nina

Ezt pedig most hozta a postás.... Bucillától, gyönyörű fonalak!!! Köszönönm!
And my postman just gave me an envelope, included some of Bucilla's threads! Thank you :)

Bucilla's threads_2010march_Nina


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

33 comments:

Catherine said...

What great gifts you exchanged! Lucky girls!

Lynn S. said...

SO pretty! I LOVE them!

Sandy said...

Wowe Nina your gifts are wonderful.
Fantastic and really pretty. Love them.

Have a lovely weekend.

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely, lovely - Gorgeous!

unikat said...

Ez a fonaltartó maga a tökély.
Csodaszép lett!
S a meglepid is nagyon helyes.

bucilla said...

Nagyon szívesen, és én is köszönöm a te fonalaidat:))Csodás lett a Tralala kivitelezése (mint mindig)!

Anna Zont said...

Marvelous! Not being surprised by your imagination!

Azalée said...

ton threadkeeper est merveilleux
gros bisous d'Azalée xxx

Patricia Lessell said...

Just gorgeous - in fact too gorgeous for words.
Love
Patti xxx

Michelle S. said...

Those are just beautiful!

SnowySticher said...

so very beautiful I love the colors

Theresa said...

Beautiful gifts, beautiful colors!!!!!

Márti said...

Nagyon szép fonaltartót készítettél, gyönyörű!!
Bogitól csodás szíveket kaptál!

Susimac said...

Whata beautiful gift you have given to your friend I bet she was delighted

symiote said...

So beautiful !! i love Tralala cross-stitches and the threads are wonderful !!Bravo !!

Have a good day !

Nadia said...

E' tutto magnifico Nina!!
Bellissimi i fili sfumati, il ricamo, il tri-fils.....tutto si armonizza perfettamente....
Buon fine settimana
Nadia

Mák said...

Nagyon szép ajándékot készítettél, mint mindig!!!!Gratulálok hozzá!

sylvie said...

very beautiful!

Tommye said...

Hi, Nina,

I've just award you the "Sunshine Blog Award".

http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com

No pressure, just want you to know how much I love your blog and think others will too.

Tommye

Robin said...

Nina, please come and get your Beautiful Blogger Award from my post: http://stitchingwitch.blogspot.com/

Happy Stitching! Robin

Susimac said...

Hi Nina
Please visit my blog I have left you an award

Zsófi said...

55-ös? Hogy bírtad szemmel? Biztos nagyon szép előben (is)! Jó befejezést választottál a tralala mintának!

Violet said...

What beautiful gifts, for all of you:)

You must have such an amazing collection of threads! I love seeing pics of the ones you dyed and all the others you receive...so pretty:)


(((Hugs)))
Violet:)

Jane said...

More pretty things you're showing us, Nina. Please drop by my blog for an award!

Nina said...

Thanks for the awards, on my next posts I'll write about it :)

Carin said...

Beautiful gifts !!!

Anna Zont said...

Nina! Please visit my blog for an Award. You have hole collection :))

Vaida said...

Great gifts, I especially love your threadkeeper, the stitching is so miniature! Great job, Nina!

Gandja said...

Marvellous !

Andi said...

Szia Nina!
Nagyon szépek a dolgaid, mint mindig. Egy szívességet szeretnék kérni, ha lehet. Anyukámnak szeretnék tálcát festeni és hímzek is neki bele, és pont ilyen öregbített dologra gondoltam, mint ahogy te a fonaltartót festetted, csak az a baj, hogy fogalmam sincs hogy kezdjek hozzá. Azt gondolom, hogy először fehérrel mázoltad.. de utána? Hogy lett ilyen csodaszép? Köszönöm előre is.

Nina said...

Andi, mélben megírom, de nincs a mélcímed a profilodban...

Andi said...

Jaj de jó! Köszönöm szépen! hanyecz.tamas@chello.hu

Marie boutd'guenille said...

Wouaaaaaaaahhhh!!! Magnifique!!!
J'adore!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online