April 22, 2010

Bird on the tree


Neeeem, nem hímeztem madarat... Fotóztam! Majdnem minden kora reggel itt énekel
az erkély előtt lévő almafán. Azt hiszem, rigó. Teli csőrrel hívja hangosan a párját.
Remélem a közelben van a fészkük :) Nagyon aranyos :)

Noooo, I didn't stitch a bird... I took a photo about a bird!
He is singing almost every morning on the apple tree in fron of our balcony.
He is so sweet and loud while he is singing to his wife :)

bird on the apple tree_by Nina_2010apr22

Tegnap délután elcsíptem a kedvenc virágosomat a piacon, vettem pár muskátlit.
Futó fajta, elvileg nyár közepére már az erkély aljáig le fog lógni. Na majd kiderül.
Van sötétbordóm és ez a tarkabarka. És végre tényleg itt a tavasz!

Yesterday afternoon I could meet with a lady on the market, she has wonderful geraniums
all year in Spring. I have bought some, dark wine and some colorful. These are climbing
geraniums and she said they will hang to the bottom of the balcony in Summer.
I'm so curious :)

geranium_Nina_2010apr21
geranium2_Nina_2010apr21



Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

18 comments:

Mo' said...

it's lovely!! singing all alone :)

Koala said...

Such beautiful photos, Nina!

Isabelle said...

Your photos are really pretty, Nina:-)
Have a great and sunny day ,
Hugs,
Isa

Patty C. said...

Beautiful photos Nina

Carin said...

Beautiful picture of the bird in the appletree. What alot of flowers that tree have. I just love spring and I'm watching here till some of our tree begin to bloom.
The geraniums are pretty of color, yes I know the ones who hang down. Hope they turn out great !

MANUELA ALBANESE said...

wow!!!!!!
Manuela

Natasha-ND said...

It is a pity that the photo is small. But, seemingly, it is "he". In my opinion, it is a female of a blackbird :о))). And they sing perfectly, it is the truth!

Natasha-ND said...

Upsss.... "she" instead of "he" :о)))
nextmal liebe auf deutsch screiben :o)

Nina said...

I'm sorry but yes my photos are not clickable anymore. I can link them only in this size. But if you need it I can send in emal a big one :D

So, he is "she" :)) I thought the "boy" bird feed the "girl" one :) Whatever, birds are singing beautifully :))

boGár krea said...

Igen, én is azt gyanítom, hogy ez egy feketerigó tojó példány. Mindenesetre a szép éneke vitathatatlan.:)
És persze a fotók is gyönyörűek!!!

Dovilė said...

spring:)

Unknown said...

What type of bird is he?

Natasha-ND said...

oh, ja, sie sind absolut verschiedene! Männliche Vögel sind schwarz und weibliche sind graubraun o:))). Falls es nicht für Dich kompliziert, schick mir bitte an natalidrizlikh@gmail.com. Ich mag Natur und seit dieser Winter habe noch ein Hobby - Vögel erkennen und fotografieren :o)

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful pics!! Would love to have a tree like that:)

Patience d'Ange said...

Beautiful pictures
Sunny day
Kiss from France
Ange

Virtudes said...

¡ Preciosas! ¿Qué maravilla de naturaleza!

Jucus said...

De szép képek! Köszi!

Lenka said...

Beautiful photos Nina! Check my blog, I have a surprise for you there :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online