Bár csak pár nap múlva akartam megmutatni csekélyke kis haladásom, de
azért mutatom máris, mert ma létrehoztam egy blogot a CHS és Barrick Samplers
minta kedvelőinek :) De előbb a madaram :)
I'd like to show my progress on my bird only a few days later but I am showing you now
because I have created a blog for CHS and Barrick Samplers lovers' and stitchers'.
But first here are my photos :)

Frederick



Imádom a fonalait! Eleve nagyon szeretem a selymeket, ezek is varázslatosan szépek,
puhák, kellemes tapintásúak és isteni hímezni velük :) Ahogy nézem, jócskán marad majd
más dolgokra is belőlük :))
I adore silks! I adore almost all pure silk threads, and these are so fine, soft and great to stitch with them! I'm glad I can use the rest for other small projects :)
Szóval, ahogy írtam, csináltam egy blogot a CHS és Barrick design szerelmeseinek.
Ha Te is szereted ezeket a mintákat, és már hímeztél is (vagy épp most hímzel), és szeretnéd itt is megmutatni, írj mélt nekem, hogy adhassak meghívót.
A blog angol nyelvű, ahogy a többi ehhez hasonló blog is.
So, let's talk about the blog! I've created a blog for CHS and Barrick Samplers lovers and fans.
The same like other stitchers' blogs. If you would like to get an invitation to show there your works (CHS and BS), email me. The blogging laguage is english.
Take care and keep stitchin' :)

azért mutatom máris, mert ma létrehoztam egy blogot a CHS és Barrick Samplers
minta kedvelőinek :) De előbb a madaram :)
I'd like to show my progress on my bird only a few days later but I am showing you now
because I have created a blog for CHS and Barrick Samplers lovers' and stitchers'.
But first here are my photos :)
Frederick
Imádom a fonalait! Eleve nagyon szeretem a selymeket, ezek is varázslatosan szépek,
puhák, kellemes tapintásúak és isteni hímezni velük :) Ahogy nézem, jócskán marad majd
más dolgokra is belőlük :))
I adore silks! I adore almost all pure silk threads, and these are so fine, soft and great to stitch with them! I'm glad I can use the rest for other small projects :)
Szóval, ahogy írtam, csináltam egy blogot a CHS és Barrick design szerelmeseinek.
Ha Te is szereted ezeket a mintákat, és már hímeztél is (vagy épp most hímzel), és szeretnéd itt is megmutatni, írj mélt nekem, hogy adhassak meghívót.
A blog angol nyelvű, ahogy a többi ehhez hasonló blog is.
So, let's talk about the blog! I've created a blog for CHS and Barrick Samplers lovers and fans.The same like other stitchers' blogs. If you would like to get an invitation to show there your works (CHS and BS), email me. The blogging laguage is english.
Take care and keep stitchin' :)


30 comments:
che meravigliosi colori!!!!!!!!
Gyönyörű!
S micsoda látványos haladás!
Az új blogodnak nagyon örülök, bár nem azért mert hímeztem már ilyen mintákat, hanem az új tervnek!
Your Frederick is just gorgeous. Bu then again your stitching and finishing always is. You are just super talented.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx
Stunning! I love NPI silks too. Your pictures look great. I will think about your new blog. x
Nina,
Fredrick is beautiful!!!!!!!!
LOVE THE SILK COLORS!
Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest
Beautiful stitching and silks.
Hugs
Beautiful threads and I just love all those lovely needlework tools, I am a fan of antique tools and sewing boxes.
Beautiful work!
Lovely, lovely, lovely!
Nina, I love your bird : it is coming along sonicely and furthermore, like you, I love stitching with silk flosses ....
Have a great Monday,
Isabelle
Your Frederik looks great! And all these silks... it's a dream..
Oh wow Nina your progress is fantastic.
Wonderful stitching. Love them.
Frederick is looking beautifull !!!
Tényleg gyönyörű színei vannak!
Nagyon szép már most is,hát még milyen lesz!:))
Nina, your stitching and stashing lately is lovely!
Está precioso, felicitaciones.
Saludos
Nagyon, nagyon tetszik! :-)
Már most gyönyörű!
Egész jól haladsz vele ;) Ahogy elnézem, ez is hamarosan kész lesz. :D
Nagyon szépen haladsz a madárkáddal!!!
És nagyon-nagyon örülök A CHS blognak, erre vártam! Jelentkezem nálad mailen!!!!
Hoppá! Már ott is vagyok! Aranyos vagy, Nina!!!!
Wonderful, ... the stupendous threads!!! Enza xxx
Nagyon szépen dolgozol!Mindig öröm nézni.Gratulálok a sok külföldi hozzászólóhoz!Úgy tűnik ők bátrabbak,mint a magyarok.
Bea
C'est magnifique et tes fils sont superbe
What a beautiful work Nina! I've just posted the items you sent me. If you wish to give a look this is the link: http://raccoltodautunno.blogspot.com/2010/05/scapes-canvas.htm
Have a great week end.
Hugs
Eli
looks gorgeous:) enjoy stitching
Great progress on Frederick!
frederick est magnifique
bravo pour ce nouveau blog
gros bisous d'azalée ♥
Wow this is GORGEOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment