June 1, 2010

Necklace from Éva


Tudom, tudom... ritkán mutogatok, ez az év valahogy így sikerül... Tized annyi munkám sem lesz, mint tavaly volt :) De néha kell ez a passzivitás. Másban is kéne jeleskedjek :)
Na, de mégis van valami :) Mire (nem) jó a fészbúk...? Pl. arra, hogy rögtön értesüljek arról,
hogy Éva csodás láncokat is készít, és meg is kértem gyorsan, csináljon egyet nekem is :)
Mindenképpen fehéret szerettem volna, hogy jól kombinálható legyen nyári felsőkkel.
Évi, köszönöm szépen, hogy elkészítetted, nagyon tetszik!

I know, I know... I am not showing as often as I did last year... I have nothing to show :)
Or almost nothing...! I am not stitching as much as I did last year but I hope I'll more in the future. Til then here is a wonderful necklace, made by Éva. I saw some others in her facebook site too, and ask her to make me a white one. Here is... :)
Évi, thank you so much!!

necklace from Eva_by Nina_2010may


Azért remélem, hamarosan lesz mit mutassak... Csak egy kis apróság egy kedves barátnak... Majd, ha célba ér, mutatom is :))

I hope I can show you something very soon, I've made a tiny gift to a kind friend, after she recieved I'll show you :)

* * *
SWAP-osok: tegnaptól lehet postázni az ajándékokat, kérnék mindenkit, hogy fotózza le,
1 db képet küldjön el mélben, köszönöm!
SWAPpers: it is time to start sending out the gift since yesterday, please take photos about it and send me one in emal, thank you!

* * *


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

8 comments:

Isabelle said...

Hello Nina, I think this necklace is simply precious and your friend spoilt you a lot :-)
Have a nice week :-))

Patricia Lessell said...

Really gorgeous necklace. You chose well and I hope you enjoy wearing it.
Patti xxx

unikat said...

Nagyon szép láncod lett!

Melanie said...

This is so pretty. :)

Carin said...

That is a beautiful necklace Nina !!

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful necklace. Lucky you!

Moreen said...

Pretty necklace Nina.

Mavi. said...

The necklace is beautiful. Side is not always kept pace. Better times will come. Enjoy the moment.
Greetings.

Mavi.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online