June 2, 2010

Blackbird Designs - new stitchers' blog!

Mondhatom, hogy hónapok óta kapok levelet azzal kapcsolatban, hogy vajon én menedzselem-e a BBD hímzői blogot. Sajnos nem. A lány, aki létrehozta, egészségügyi problémákkal küzd, hónapok óta el van tűnve, ennyit tudunk róla. Kívánom neki, hogy épüljön fel hamar!
De, mivel arra a blogra több, mint fél éve nem kaphat senki meghívót, aki szeretné megmutatni eme munkáit, ma egy amerikai lánnyal arra jutottunk, hogy kell egy másik blog hímzőknek.
Mindig azt mondom, hogy ne én csináljam, de ha már úgyis annyi blog "van a kezemben",
végülis miért ne. Úgyhogy, jelentem, VAN új Blackbird blog hímzőknek :)


I've been receiving email about the Blackbird Designs stitchers' blog months ago. Stitchers asked me do I manage that blog too? Unfortunatelly not.
The owner has health problems as a lady told me, I wish her all the best.
But that blog is alone and nobody can get new invitations.
Today I have emailed with an american girl and we think that owner won't be upset if I make
a new one. I hope so. I'd like to help all of BBD stitchers...
So, I have created a new blog for Blackbird Designs lovers and stitchers :)

I would like to ask somebody to be admin like me, so if you think you can have time
for manage the blog and sending invitations who ask, please let me know and I'll give you the privileges. Thank you!

Mostantól lehet kérni tőlem mélben meghívót, ha már van legalább hímzésésben kész Blackbird munkátok. Szabályokat a blogon olvashatjátok. A blog angol nyelvű.

You can ask for invitations fro me in email, and please let me know your blog if you have to be linked in the list of authors. Rules can be read on the blog.
And please show us there your finished Blakcbird stitchings :)

Köszönöm, ha reklámozod az új blogot!
Thank you for advertising this new blog!



Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

7 comments:

Carin said...

Great and thanks for the invite !!

Gillie said...

Yes please, Nina, would love to join - gilliankilner at yahoo dot com! Thank you for taking this on - would be glad to help if you don't have anyone else. LOVE your blog!

Melinda said...

Köszi szépen!!

Unknown said...

Hi Nina, I would like to participate into the new blog (nnikyes@gmail.com), and... thank you so much for taking this on

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nina!It's a great new!

Melanie said...

I would love to join! I've been stitching up the Blackbird stockings all year long. (So far I'm up to June which makes it seems like I'm 'on time' with them but I actually started them LAST year. lol)

Unknown said...

A minta aranyos,a kivitelezés zseniális!
Bea

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online