May 14, 2010

I won!


Nyertem :) Nem most, hanem még áprilisban, és most kaptam meg a nyereményt,
ami egy SZÍV :))) Nagybetűvel írva, mert nagy szív!! Nagyobb, mint a tenyerem ujjakkal ;)
Megnyertem ugyanis Dykaya giveaway játékát. És úgy örülök neki, nagyon tetszik a szív,
Dykaya, köszönöm szépen :)

I won! :)) Not now, it was in April and I have received this big HEART yesterday :)
Big heart, it is bigger than my palm :) I like it so much!
I won Dykaya's giveaway, thank you dear Dykaya!!

Dykayas giveaway_I won_Nina_2010may_1
Dykayas giveaway_I won_Nina_2010may_2
Dykayas giveaway_I won_Nina_2010may_3
Dykayas giveaway_I won_Nina_2010may_4
Dykayas giveaway_I won_Nina_2010may_5
Hearts_by Nina_2010may
A jobboldali fém szívet köszönöm Marcsinak :))
The little flower-heart is from Marcsi, thank you!

Well... I still can't find my "mojo" and my mood to back to stitch and do creative things,
so I cannot show you any pieces of my work yet, I'm sorry. I hope my modd will
come back soon, because I miss stitching...


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

21 comments:

Deb said...

What a beautiful things to receive! I know that you love it!

Isabelle said...

What a beautiful gift you received Nina : this heart is just marvellous!!

Kathy said...

Nina, it is absolutely beautiful. And so are your photos!

Patty C. said...

It's lovely Nina
Congratulations

Gladys Creativa said...

Congratulations Nina...
The gift is really beautiful,
Another one for your collection!

Marie boutd'guenille said...

Magnifique!!! il est Magn ifique ce coeur! Bravo!!!

Дикая said...

Nina) Your photos are perfect!)
I am glad)

Azalée said...

bravo ma chère Nina tu as reçu un joli coeur d'amitié
de gros bisous d'azalée ♥♥♥

unikat said...

De jó, hogy ennyi kedves szívecskére tettél szert! :-)

Carin said...

That is a beautiful heart Nina. I hope you find soon the mood to stitch again. I miss your beautiful stitching updates :)

Lana said...

Your mood will come back, don't worry! I love the heart you won! It is beautiful!

Maribel said...

Enhorabuena por tu buena suerte el corazón es muy hermoso.

Witch of Stitches said...

Very pretty and the key is wonderful.

Márti said...

Gratulálok! Gyönyörű a gyűjteményed - tudom ám, hogy ez csak egy apróka részlete! :))))

Joy said...

Beautiful gift!! Congratulations on such a wonderful gift.

Patricia Lessell said...

Just beautiful and I know you love it and hope you enjoy displaying it too.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosidad!!!!! besos

Chelo

Violet said...

What a beautiful gift! Congratulations:))


Don't worry, your mojo will return:) Just think of it as, you're recharging your creative energy:))


Big hugs!!
Violet

Silvia said...

ciao nina
bellissimo il ricamo ma la chiave è stupende dove sei riuscita a trovarla
complimenti ancora
silvia

Abile said...

Fantasztikus szivecskéket kaptál! Egyik szebb, mint a másik!

Melanie said...

So beautiful!!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online