May 17, 2010

Wonderful gift from Belgium and a little stash


Csodaszép ajándékot hozott ma a postás, és most nem a selyemfonalakra célzok :)
Babs küldött nekem meglepetést, egy kézzel készült csipke terítőt, amit ő és az aranykezű
Anyukája csináltak, nekem. Annyira szép és olyan finom munka, a fotó nem adja vissza
az igazi szépségét, sajnos. Kaptam mellé egy N betűs apróságot is, talán nyaklánc lenne? :)
És belga csokiiiiiiiiit! Finom, azóta már eggyel kevesebb van :)
Babs, nagyon szépen köszönöm, varázslatos ajándékok!

I have received today 2 packs, first is some stash (never can have enough), the other is a wonderful gift from dear Babs! This is a hand made lace tablecloth which was made by Babs
and her golden handed Mother! Photos canot show you its real beauty! Believe me, it is
awesome! Babs included some belgian chocolate (hm... amazing, I have tasted one) and
a monogrammed necklace... is it a necklace? Maybe, but I have hung on my stitching lamp.
Dear Babs, thank you and your Mom for this amazing gift pack!

wonderful gift from Babs_01_2010may17_Nina
wonderful gift from Babs_02_2010may17_Nina
wonderful gift from Babs_03_2010may17_Nina
wonderful gift from Babs_04_2010may17_Nina

* * *
Na és persze a másik csomag, némi selyem fonalacska, azt hiszem, le sem tagadhatom, mennyire rajongok a selyem hímzőkért :)

And I have ordered some Vikki silks again, I think I totally adore these fine silks :))

stash_Vikki silks_Nina_2010may
These are not for sale.


I can't believe how bad weather we are having these days.... It's 10 Celsius degrees outside and 18 inside... in May!! What's wring with the weather global?!


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

13 comments:

unikat said...

Gyönyörű leheletfinom terítőt kaptál. Fülig ér a szád, ugye?
S no és a selyemfonalak sem semmik!
Puszi

Gladys Creativa said...

Very nice Nina, the gift a are precious!
I've never used the Vikki Clayton silks... sounds very good!

Riet said...

In Holland is it very cold to, but at the end off the week the sun is coming. Nice weather to do stitching. The silk have beautiful colours.

Deb said...

I think that the global weather has gone a little crazy Nina. We've been unseasonably cool here too.

The lace tablecloth is just amazing. I can't believe that someone actually made that (as opposed to a machine). It is truly beautiful and the necklace is wonderful too.

Melinda said...

Oo,de szépséges csomagokat kaptál mostanában!
Alkoss belőlük sok szépséget!:)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful gift! Truly a treasure to be guarded carefully. Fibers and riboons are a great buy. Their bright colors make spring arrive, even if the thermometer is a reminder of winter! Even here 14 ° C during the day. *____*

Kisses!
Ila

Carin said...

Dear Nina what a wonderful gifts you recieved, the lace is very beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The lace is beautiful. What a nice gift. Those silks are lovely as well. I just love new silk!

Reyes ♥El telar de mi abuela♥ said...

Es una monada!!
Me encanta.
Besitos.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lace and lovely gifts. Love the silks you purchased. They are gorgeous!

Kryx said...

Csodaszép ajándék! :) Én pedig nyertem Babs giveaway játékán, így én is boldog tulajdonosa vagyok egy csipketerítőnek. És kaptam tőle egy általad festett fonalat is. :):)

Lorix said...

Gyönyörűséges ajándékok! És csodaszép fonalak is!

De megérdemled! ;)

Azalée said...

ce napperon de dentelle est sublime
tes fils et tes rubans de soie hummmmm j'adore
gros bisous ma douce Nina
♥ Azalée

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online