June 14, 2010

Frederick - now ready to fly!


Tényleg nem kellett sok a befejezéshez, és kész is lett, még tegnap :)
Amúgy haladós darab, de nem kapkodtam el. A lánykát sem fogom :)
Elkezdtem a keretét, de aztán másra cseréltem, és mégsem Frederikát hímzem most.
Majd készen lesz ő is :)

I have finished my bird! I have finished yesterday and now I just see and see...
I love this bird. Love its colors. Love those fine silks! It is not a big project, but I
didn't want to be in a hurry with him and I won't stitch quickly Frederika too.
I have started Frederika but now I'm working on something else. I have time to finish her,
why do I need to be in a hurry? :))

Frederick_finished1_by_Nina_2010june13
Frederick
Frederick_finished2_by_Nina_2010june13
Frederick_finished3_by_Nina_2010june13


Egy picit enyhült a nagy meleg, de most sem sokkal jobb, mert párás, fülledt a levegő...
Mondtam már, hogy utálom a kánikulát? Sőt a nyarat sem igazán szeretem...
A tavasz és az ősz a mindenem :)

Today we are having a bit better weather than it was but it's still warm and air is humid.
Have I ever said I hate the hot weather? :) Summer is not my favourite season...
I adore spring and love autumn!


Take care and keep stitchin' :)

post signature

39 comments:

Márti said...

Csodálatos színei vannak, nagyon szép lett!!!!!
A meleggel és a nyárral kapcsolatban hasonlóak az érzéseim!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's a beautiful work!

Vaida said...

Congrats! You've finished it! Now just make a break, he'll wait for Frederika ;).

Carol Anna said...

Csodálatos lett! Nagyon tetszik!
Gyönyörű munka! :-)

Isabelle said...

Congratulations on your finish : you bird is just wonderful and no, please, don't be in a hurry :-))
Have a great week,
Isabelle

Dovilė said...

handsome:))))

Hilda said...

Dear Nina,
Frederick IS wonderful, indeed!
I adore this work very much!

That is a pitty, that you do not like summer. Let's make a deal: I send you all the cold and wintry weather and getting from you all your hot summer days. Because I LOVE summer and hot weather!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

Cindy F. said...

OH WOW!! Congratulations on your gorgeous finish!! I'm happy dancing with you:) LOVE it!!

Zlata said...

Congratulations on completing such a wonderful bird! Frederick is beautiful!

Misborda2 said...

Szia Nina egy gyönyörű hímzett, lesz nagy.
A bemutatók egyedülálló, vigyázni minden részletében.
Tudod, nem szeretem a hőt, jobban szeretem a hideg téli délutánon, ezzel alkalmi munkák csavarva egy pokrócot a kanapén.
Ölelést, és Boldog Hét, Laura.

Deb said...

Congratulations Nina! It looks wonderful. The colors are just fantastic.

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! Lovely work!

Barbi said...

Csodás lett! Olyan szép ez a minta! Legalább a színei ősziek! ;D

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the finish - Frederick looks great!

Carin said...

Congrats on the finish. He is beautiful !! I too don't like hot weather. I'm a autumn girl but spring I like to.

Theresa said...

Beautiful finish!!!!!! Congratulations, and enjoy~

Elena Ziglio said...

It's wonderful! it left me speechless!
Elena

Anonymous said...

Oh! I like very much the tone colours are very amazing!

Sweet Sue said...

He's a very fine feathered finish:) Congrats!

Angela said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish :) I hate the hot humid weather too!

Melinda said...

Gyönyörűűű!!

Andreas Träume said...

Congratulations on your finish! It´s a wonderful work! And the colors... fantastic.
Hugs from Germany
Andrea

Angela said...

He looks great.

Unknown said...

Látod, látod! Mennyire gyors vagy mégis ;) :P

Azalée said...

oooooooh frederick est beau!! majestueux!! sublime!!
gros bisous d'Azalée ♥

Főkolomp said...

Nagyon szép lett! Valamikor megnézném élőben is!!!!!
Puszi!

Carmen said...

congratulations for this beautiful finish.

Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

It's very pretty. Congrats!!

Clinique-Bogi said...

Fantasztikus!

Zsófi said...

Nagyon szép, továbbra is odavagyok ezért a párosért:)

María Angélica said...

It's really beautiful, congratulations

cerato said...

Congratulations Nina, it is a lovely work

Jeanny said...

It looks great, such a nice bird. Beautiful colors.

unikat said...

Csodaszép lett!

Antje said...

The colours of your bird are so lovely And your blog is beautyfull.
I like to look on your blog.
greetings Antje

Tatkis said...

Absolutely wonderful bird! Congratulations with your finish :)

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Moreen said...

Frederick is amazing - the colours are glorius,a very handsome looking bird.

Unknown said...

all very beautiful and elegant
ciao
Pat

Nicole said...

Frederick é un'altro dei tuoi capolavori!
Brava brava brava!
Nicole
Buona domenica

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online